Sign in to follow this  
Defy

WORLD CUP TIME!

I predict it will be utterly tedious, boorish, and full of repulsive nationalistic fervour - The beautiful game - My foot!

Why doesn't anybody appreciate the finer points of Lacrosse?

(And no! You don't have to be a lesbian to play, but it helps when playing "hunt the soap" in the baths afterwards!) :oops:

0,11410,5106-0-91035-0-custom,00.jpg

While my boyfriend is glued in front of the TV watching the endless World Cup coverage I will no doubt be left pleasing myself! :roll:

Guest Anonymous

im sure italy will win, totti, toni and del piero will show the world how to play soccer...if not, it has to be someone else's fault :roll:

forza ragazzi! :D

Guest Anonymous
i'm sure the USA will win. why not?

haha...nah, USA will be swept of the fields by the italians and czechs...just wait and see!

USA occationally win the world cup in soccer for women but i dont think theyll ever win the real thing :)

Guest Anonymous

Brasil, England, Germany, Portugal and France have all been a little disappointing so far..especially the old buggers on these teams

I think Holland, Italy, Spain or Argentina will win this time, I hope so cause they are my favorites....Spain looks very strong, Ukraine is probably the best team in Eastern Europe and see how Spain humiliated them.

There is no way that my country england will win the world cup unless they can learn how to keep hold of possession of the football at the key times.

Same old england in my view (even tho there through to round two) - but I can see there lack of technical ability biting them in the a$$ again.

Guest Anonymous

beckham has played well though...he hasn't been all about new hair and sunglasses for a change.

peter crouch ain't pretty looking at..but he is entertaining. check this out

My loyalties are sooo divided today! I can't decide which team I am rooting for in the U.S. versus Italy match. Here's my dilemma:

I was born in the U.S., so I have to go with that.

BUT, I love Italy.

BUT, the poor U.S. is THE underdog when it comes to soccer. (I always root for the underdog!)

BUT, a quarter of my relatives are Italian.

BUT, most of them live in America.

Oh, I'm so confused!

Then again, I'm sure that Italy will pummel the U.S. I predict 3-0.

Now, I have to root for the U.S., right? :roll:

The US should have won that game against Italy. They had more great looks at the goal and those red cards were BS. Arrggg! Still happy they showed some desire to win in this game unlike their opener.

Guest Anonymous

the US team was a joke...honestly, Americans and soccer is like women and cars :lol: