Guest Anonymous

bob, mallory, suzette, louise, vickygirl and tara...

Guest Anonymous

bob, mallory, and suzette, thanks for the fun weve had

vickygirl ill come and visit you some day...who knows, perhaps ill move into my aunt's guesthouse one day

tara, thanks for the nice words, you sound like a beautiful person..god bless you for that!

louise vi skrives ved, jeg håber du kommer godt igennem det hele..held og lykke!

take care guys,

marco

Mickey Mouse has taken my advice and has admitted his true nature. He has come out from under the skirting board to proclaim his new found sexuality – Cheesosexual.

He loves neither man (in the broadest sense of the term) nor mouse, but his passion for an oozing Camembert knows no bounds. One sniff of a Dairylea triangle and he suffers with the most resounding cheesehorn!

I fully suspect that at this very moment in time he is nibbling a ripe piece of Danish Blue while playing a game of Mousetrap. Either that or he is playing with his hairless tail!

Guest Anonymous

good bye mallory, hope you had a good vacation in key west.

well, now you all be good and take good care of each other, not the least palehorse.... and his big ego.. :|

For the record:

A skirting board is the English term for baseboard/mopboard

Skirting boards hide the joint between the floor and wall while providing a decorative finish.

To prevent further confusion arising from the difference between English and American English I have posted a guide.

For those that are hard of seeing, Poison wrote in two posts back:

"double post. How do you delete posts!" But she used such a tiny font that it was barely readable.

In answer to Madame Poison's question, if you click on [Edit] on the top right-hand corner of your post you will be offered a number of options which are located at the bottom of your post. One of these is delete. However, you can not delete a post once it has been responded to.

I hope this helps.

PS Are you Welsh? I can't help but notice a hint of mint sauce within your posts!

Guest Anonymous
Well that's good news! We like Mickeymouse around here - he is intelligent and funny.

thanks suzette, it has been too many women for one man to handle..so i didnt have the strength to thank you right away.

i wondered.. where do you live? wasnt it Florida?

well, im done here..i definitely need a vacation from all of you..

i need some time off for watching the world cup with the mates, in sport pubs free of hot chicks = heaven!!! :?

Guest Anonymous

2 weeks since my farewell and I'm back again in full vigor..that's pretty weak!

I do however really need to stop now...so good bye!

Cheerio Mickey Mouse,

Unfortunately, both you and I know perfectly well that you'll be back under another guise.

The fact of the matter is that you have been found out. You know too much about the Nase affair to be trusted - And you have great difficulty in reining in your trolling tendencies.

Do you honestly think that all those posts of yours that you have deleted over the past two days haven't been noted and stored for future reference?

It seems that your alleged association with Nase has benefited you very little. Bearing in mind a man is judged by the company he keeps.

May I suggest you take a break for a while and get in touch with the better side of yourself which I know you have.

Until the next time our paths cross - Be good and take care.

With love,

Miss Lavish xx

Guest Anonymous
MM: No I don't live in Florida. I'm not Latina, sorry!

my aunt lives in florida, she is not exactly latina. so, you are from Alabama or another state in South East?