Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

London Hospitals that provide ETS for facial blushing?

Recommended Posts

Who has had ETS for facial blushing on the NHS in the London area?

My GP referred me to a thoracic surgeon with no experience of ETS for facial blushing, but the team is very happy to refer me onto a hospital/consultant that does.

Any details of specific hospitals (but most importantly the names of consultants) would be incredibly helpful for me in moving forward to deal with this horrible thing that has blighted my life for so long 😌.

Thank you very much if you can help me.


This is also my first post here, so Hello, and may I recommend the book 'When Blushing Hurts' by Enrique Jadresic (a psychiatrist who had what he terms 'Persistent Blushing' himself and helped to treat 100s of people from around the world). I have found the book helpful and you may do too.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...