Sign in to follow this  
Flushed

ETS success if blushing and rosacea?

I have always had facial blushing from stress, anxiety, embarrassment, being put on the spot, public speaking, talked to by someone unexpectedly (like someone flirting or someone important), etc. It’s not great, especially for someone who has a job that requires extensive public speaking. 

But 1.5 years ago, I also was diagnosed with rosacea and what has been an unpleasant experience has turned into a nightmare. With the increased vasculature, my blushing is worse and lasts longer, and then I have become even more anxious about it happening so I avoid any situation I possibly can — including hanging with friends and professional opportunities. I also have flushing from heat and foods and alcohol— all rosacea type things.

I am now seriously at the end of exhausting medications and laser and IPL and thinking ETS might give some relief. Anyone on here who has done ETS but also has the rosacea component? How were your results (what improved and what didn’t?)?

thanks!!