charlie

before and after blushing pics

2 minutes ago, Beastywild said:

That looks more like flushing. Blushing and flushing are different and I see people mixing them up all the time.

Yeah, flushing is due to illness/temperature and blushing is due to emotion

very brave for posting I posted mine on here and got the old you dont look as red as I get lol...

Its all about the looking different and feeling like a freak compared to everyone else for me. I just want to be my normal skin colour dont want to flush at all as it causes a range of emotions for me  well done would love to see others posting x

9 hours ago, redattack said:

very brave for posting I posted mine on here and got the old you dont look as red as I get lol...

Its all about the looking different and feeling like a freak compared to everyone else for me. I just want to be my normal skin colour dont want to flush at all as it causes a range of emotions for me  well done would love to see others posting x

thank you, that is completely true. I wouldn't mind if I had rosacea, its just the fact that I go from white to red in a conversation so it is noticeable

1 hour ago, TerryKof said:

Girl....You lost me at the eyes *.*

anyway,
Its like more of a flushing that in the photo than a blush in my opinion. 
Does your whole face gets red or only the cheeks ?

Im pretty sure its blushing because flushing is due to illness or temperature and usually lasts for longer 

On 08/02/2018 at 12:25 AM, Halo64 said:

Is that the worst it can get? Atleast it kind of blends into the rest of your face, when I get those mad flushes you can see the edges looking like red shapes on my face. 

That does sound annoying but its not about the appearance of it for me, its just the fact people notice as I go from white to red

I just have to way in here, because I can not believe that there are negative comments talking down on people that are brave and post pictures of themselves with this terrible condition. This is not a competition about "how much of your face that is red" or "how dark the redness is". For me personally it is having to have the face change color, every day in all kinds of social situations. I would much rather be at a constant maximum flush/blush, than have the color change. It is not that the redness is "ugly" or anything like this, this is not a cosmetic problem. What is hell is having to have your face change color every day, in all kinds of situations. When giving a presentation, in a meeting, around the dinner table, introducing yourself to someone, just because you ate something, haven't eaten for a while, or one of a thousand other reasons that triggers this. Sending out signals to the world that you are a insecure person, that you are embarrassed, shy or that something is wrong. But in reality it is no other reason than that you have this skin/nerve-condition. And pretty soon things that used to be fun, or simple things like just speaking your mind about something, becomes an humiliating experience. You start to withdraw from social situations, stop saying what you think and feel,  because having to feel the intense heat and get the reactions from others becomes too painful. This is such a terrible condition to have, and it's like you can not be yourself, you are a prisoner in your own body. We should work together in finding a real cure for this sh**, not talk down others who has this and compete about "who has it worse". 

And to be clear, even if the picture where to be of a flushing scenario, that does not mean that she can not also have the same color change when blushing. 

I couldn't agree more with you.I've already said this when some1 else posted there pic.its so childish.its the feelings and sensation that I had whilst blushing that I had to get rid off.mayb if I was constantly red I wouldn't have needed the surgery.

1 hour ago, blushingman said:

I just have to way in here, because I can not believe that there are negative comments talking down on people that are brave and post pictures of themselves with this terrible condition. This is not a competition about "how much of your face that are red" or "how dark the redness is". For me personally it is having to have the face change color, every day in all kinds of social situations. I would much rather be at a constant maximum flush/blush, than have the color change. It is not that the redness is "ugly" or anything like this, this is not a cosmetic problem. What is hell is having to have your face change color every day, in all kinds of situations. When giving a presentation, in a meeting, around the dinner table, introducing yourself to someone, just because you ate something, haven't eaten for a while, or one of a thousand other reasons that triggers this. Sending out signals to the world that you are a insecure person, that you are embarrassed, shy or that something is wrong. But in reality it is no other reason than that you have this skin/nerve-condition. And pretty soon things that just to be fun or simple things like just speaking your mind about something becomes an humiliating experience. You started to withdraw from social situations, stops saying what you think and feel,  because having to feel the intense heat and get the reactions from others becomes too painful. This is such a terrible condition to have, and is like you can not be yourself, you are a prisoner in your own body. We should work together in finding a real cure for this sh**, not talk down others who has this and compete about "who has it worse". 

And to be clear, even if the picture where to be of a flushing scenario, that does not mean that she can not also have the same color change when blushing. 

thank you, very well put, you are completely right

12 hours ago, blushingman said:

I just have to way in here, because I can not believe that there are negative comments talking down on people that are brave and post pictures of themselves with this terrible condition. This is not a competition about "how much of your face that are red" or "how dark the redness is". For me personally it is having to have the face change color, every day in all kinds of social situations. I would much rather be at a constant maximum flush/blush, than have the color change. It is not that the redness is "ugly" or anything like this, this is not a cosmetic problem. What is hell is having to have your face change color every day, in all kinds of situations. When giving a presentation, in a meeting, around the dinner table, introducing yourself to someone, just because you ate something, haven't eaten for a while, or one of a thousand other reasons that triggers this. Sending out signals to the world that you are a insecure person, that you are embarrassed, shy or that something is wrong. But in reality it is no other reason than that you have this skin/nerve-condition. And pretty soon things that used to be fun, or simple things like just speaking your mind about something, becomes an humiliating experience. You start to withdraw from social situations, stop saying what you think and feel,  because having to feel the intense heat and get the reactions from others becomes too painful. This is such a terrible condition to have, and it's like you can not be yourself, you are a prisoner in your own body. We should work together in finding a real cure for this sh**, not talk down others who has this and compete about "who has it worse". 

nicely said, I put couple pictures up of myself and I got the I am more red than that lol

Picture below is my face after being in cold to hot room, or if im stressed hot etc can last for ages. I am also on clonidine and propranolol so not sure how intense the red will be. I also get red like the picture below if im put on the spot and feel the blush coming and people comment on how red I am.

Picture below that is when im normal wish I was like that all the time

of course I also just get flushed on the cheeks not the whole face 

IMG_2913.thumb.JPG.f927581cc881184f6bb2ab25c84d6285.JPG

rsz_100.jpg

On 2/7/2018 at 12:04 PM, charlie said:

Perks of having pale skin. I dont just get cute little pink spots on my cheeks, i full on look like ive been slapped lol

A41880EA-C6FA-4F49-85A1-A2907BA7248C.jpeg

C91A224D-4AC5-445B-BB29-DD70E4366902.jpeg

Hi Charlie,

can I ask if you have rosacea or if you have visible bloos vessels on your cheeks?

5 hours ago, Jayare said:

Hi Charlie,

can I ask if you have rosacea or if you have visible bloos vessels on your cheeks?

Hey, the main problem for me is blusing\flushing, I don't have rosacea.