charlie

does anyone want to chat? I would love someone to be able to relate to

On 06/02/2018 at 6:03 AM, redattack said:

Look at couple my posts I posted my face on here yes would love to see others. Of course conditions vary, I’m not sure how red I can be as im on clonidine and propranolol 

Clonidine did F all for me. Propanolol just makes me feel tired and weird.

On 04/02/2018 at 7:57 PM, charlie said:

Hey, I know how lonely social anxiety and excessive blushing can make you feel. Anyone want to talk? Btw I'm a 17 y/o female

I would love to talk to anyone. No one has really talked to me in 40 years. You will be ok. I am sure of it. You can do stuff that I couldn't, you have the time.

I reckon everyone should meet up and just have a laugh. It would be liberating. I am up for that. Anyone else?

3 hours ago, super_mushroom said:

there was a planned London meet last year but it didn't happen.  I'm in London, but some of you guys are from different countries!

would be up for trying it again

Yeah, I would be up for it too

1 hour ago, bobby said:

hello there people I would be up for meeting.

Yeah Bobby. Let's get a mid way place for people living in Britain. As many people as possible I think,  it would be incredibly good for every one. If any one wants to connect on Facebook I am Tim Owen of Bristol or Whatsapp 07970715691

On 04/02/2018 at 9:53 PM, BlushingHurts said:

Not really tbh, i sort of just faded away from all my friends and my family doesnt seem to have quite clocked on that something is "obviously" going on with me. How bout you

if you trust your family, you need to tell them what you are going through.  they may not be able to cure your condition, but you need support from your nearest and dearest

11 minutes ago, Chronic blusher said:

I'm a l6 yo girl and struggle with blushing. I never used to get social anxiety but as soon as blushing started to happen I get really nervous that it might occur. 

i'm sorry to hear this.  i don't blush myself, but i flush.  it is hardest when you're in your teens & early 20's - when you want to explore the world the most.  it does get easier with age, although i know that doesn't help you at all at the moment.  as i said to BlushingHurts - confiding in close family members you trust will help a lot.  don't bottle it up and keep it to yourself

10 minutes ago, super_mushroom said:

i'm sorry to hear this.  i don't blush myself, but i flush.  it is hardest when you're in your teens & early 20's - when you want to explore the world the most.  it does get easier with age, although i know that doesn't help you at all at the moment.  as i said to BlushingHurts - confiding in close family members you trust will help a lot.  don't bottle it up and keep it to yourself

I will try and I know that really I should just tell my family about it. It's just hard when my sister is extremely social and outgoing but I'm just gonna brave the situation. Thank you  

Hi Red lion i dont think posting your number is a great idea because you will find all kinds of idiots on forums.

whoever agrees to the whatapp group messenger is better sending the private numbers to one person and have them add us all in to one group instead individually adding everybody

I would be up for meeting up.  Just hearing other peoples stories online is enormously reassuring.  I think meeting face to face would be really good.  I am based near London, but happy to meet elsewhere