Sign in to follow this  
Nina

ESB in Denmark?

Dear all, 

I'm 23(female) and seriously considering ESB to end this suffering from facial blushing.  Does anyone know of a surgeon performing ESB in Denmark? I can only fint one private hospital and they only do EST surgery.  Anyone? 

I talked to a surgeon in Rome ( the same as Earlier blusher has been too), but I also contacted a danish surgeon, and he convinced me not to get the clamps. He has more then 15 years of practise in this field, and he tried to experiment with clamps but he rejected the method, because in accordance to him the nerves will be destroyed after three days being clamped, so its a waste of time. He was aware that a great deal of surgeons in other contries used this method, but in accordance to him its just for commercial reasons, to attract patients that are afraid of the severe consequences, but basically he said that its a scam. 

I dont know I might be a bit biased because he was danish and very sympathetic but I really felt like he knew what he was talking about. At least he got me convinced. So I think I'll get EST done by him :-)