redattack

Just sick of it burning up on our date night

So the wife and I just had a meal out I had couple of beers and chicken was spicy and I could feel the burn and just started to burn up

Just adding a picture starting to turn pink my whole face was burning its an hour now and I still have not calmed down cant deal with it anymore

so depressing may not seem as red to you but I was pretty pale to start off tonight now im even more red

Marcus

20814168_1531508243575439_1533617833_n.jpg

Hi mate.I'm so sorry for you.I know just how you feel.the only way I can deal with meals out is by having a few vodkas before we go out.I know ppl don't agree with it but its kept me sain all these yrs.

I really hope things wrk out for you.I'm seeing my surgeon next Monday do u want me to ask why you cant have it and see if he can email your hospital.just an idea.

Thats quite alot.. maybe try a ssri or snri id recomend asking for  paroxetine or venlafaxine but will take a while kick in.

so did you go red at your wedding?

Surprisingly we was married 10 years ago but I don't think I was that red only in the evening I think I was in shock getting married so colour drained from my face lol

Hi mate.I'm so sorry for you.I know just how you feel.the only way I can deal with meals out is by having a few vodkas before we go out.I know ppl don't agree with it but its kept me sain all these yrs.

I really hope things wrk out for you.I'm seeing my surgeon next Monday do u want me to ask why you cant have it and see if he can email your hospital.just an idea.

Hello Bobby that's very kind I have a reply they wanted more details so lets see if I can still get on NHS

No problem mate. Sounds promising them wanting more information.if its anything like mine just explain how it ruins ur life and I'm sure they will offer it you.

Thens its up to you to take it.

I'm no expert but from what i've read I don't think ETS would help you as its more for blushing, Stellate Ganglion Block can be used for hot flashes flushing https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4482558/

On the first image I don't even think you look that bad tbh and I seriously mean that. The second one you just look like you've had alcohol. Maybe try some anti-histmaines before eating/ drinking when you go out.

I'm no expert but from what i've read I don't think ETS would help you as its more for blushing, Stellate Ganglion Block can be used for hot flashes flushing https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4482558/

On the first image I don't even think you look that bad tbh and I seriously mean that. The second one you just look like you've had alcohol. Maybe try some anti-histmaines before eating/ drinking when you go out.

Nope I blush to I go bright red when put on spot, the first picture I had only had one beer and was getting hot so that was just the start then it turned into what it was like in second picture no more alcohol was had. I should document with more pictures also im on medication if I wasn't I would be like a tomato.

Alcohol causes flushing in lot of people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

yes I know but I have the same reaction through all situations. Can be cold, hot, meeting people, bumping into people, put on spot, nervous, stressed, sex, scared of being inside, going to brightly lit places. My face can be deep red sometimes and feeling hot constantly sometimes it can be red for hours believe me just because the first picture may not be as red as most that's not typical. Im bright red loads of times and if it wasn't for my clonidine and propranolol I really don't know how red I could get...

I have a BIG problem with it

Ets isn't supposed to cure flushing, just blushing but honestly it has reduced my flushing massively. Before ets I would be burning so badly after having a shower but now there's hardly anything there. I know you're a man but I used to use a green tinted moisturiser to help cover the red, im female so had no problem doing this but if it's super bad it could be worth a try x

Ets isn't supposed to cure flushing, just blushing but honestly it has reduced my flushing massively. Before ets I would be burning so badly after having a shower but now there's hardly anything there. I know you're a man but I used to use a green tinted moisturiser to help cover the red, im female so had no problem doing this but if it's super bad it could be worth a try x

yes someone mentioned the green tint,

see doctor says I have flushing and blushing I guess ill need more tests before considering ETS

What about your job? Is it causing you problems there too?

I met an Asian woman fairly recently at a company event who kept complaining that Asians flush so heavily when drinking alcohol. She claimed I have no idea how unpleasant it is to be red all the time.