Sign in to follow this  
Gkc

Dr roger bell Melbourne

Hi I just recently joined this forum because I am in need of answers. I am a facial blusher and am seriously down n depressed. It's taking over my life and I'm only 24 years old. I avoid every situation and have lost friends. People think I am weird and know I have a problem :( I'm thinking of getting ETS surgery in Melbourne by Dr.Roger Bell. Can anyone please please give me their experience and advice if they have been to him? Was it worth it? 

I felt obliged to had ETS surgery at 20 years old after being disappointed in work and my whole life and it worked for me successfully for about 5 months and then I got my facial blushing again but in a weird way because I sometimes blush and sometimes not and sometimes feeling the same hotness on my face but without redness so am really having confusing feeling that makes still have social anxiety plus the symptoms of (Compensatory sweating, frey's syndrome and some hair loss) . I completely regret it now.

Also watch this girl that did ETS and talks about her experience before going ahead  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoDzb1fER4&t

Edited by eslam9497