Lunasol

After ten years ETS surgery for blushing

Hi to all. First off all sorry for my english :D. I had Ets surgery for blushing 10 years ago. In these years i didn't blush. In the last mounths it seems to me that the blush is come back. Now i don't know id it is the panthom blush. I seen my face in the mirror  during blushing and I thing that the redness is not intensive but I Have the sensation that my face is in flame. Please help me

Edited by Lunasol

On 12/24/2016 at 9:20 AM, Lunasol said:

Hi to all. First off all sorry for my english :D. I had Ets surgery for blushing 10 years ago. In these years i didn't blush. In the last mounths it seems to me that the blush is come back. Now i don't know id it is the panthom blush. I seen my face in the mirror  during blushing and I thing that the redness is not intensive but I Have the sensation that my face is in flame. Please help me

This is quite some time ago but how is it today?

On 12/24/2016 at 9:20 AM, Lunasol said:

Hey do still feel the same? Which nerves were operated on? t2, 3? Were the nerves clamped or cut? I would very much appreciate a reply as Im feeling something similar. Had the op 7 years ago