Sign in to follow this  
michael1

ETS AND HEARTRATE

Do any people who've undergone the operation know the change in their heartrate- before/after. I've read 10 to up to 50% of patients report a drop in heartrate. Haven't read anyhing drastic but has it effected your exercise/activities/comfort/general health in any ways? Good or bad?

I haven't had he operation but today i've been laying down and took 3 measurements of my BPM. I'm healhy and fit... The first was 79, then 83 twice. Kinda high. Anyway thanks for any responses

I had the surgery may 2015.

I dont know exactly how my resting bmp were before op. but i think its was around 45-47.

After ETS it dropped to 38. Its pretty low. But with that said it dossent have any impact om my workout or anything else. My max heart rate was 121 after the op.

Got the clamp removed 6 weeks later, and today my bmp is still 38 at times. but my max rate has increased to around 165

I'm a relatively healty man that does exercise 4-5 times a week.

Its almost 100% certain you get a (massive) drop in heart rate, dont know where you have those 10-50% from??

My advice is walk away from this surgery, I were better of before with blushing.

Edited by Filur

Hey, just go to the section about heartrate http://www.no-ets.com/sideeffects.html On a side note i feel like your rate is more healthy than mine

Why specifically did you have he clamps removed? Did the surgery simply not help blushing at all and caused you extra problems on top of that? 

I gotta go back to the England v Slovakia match haha wish us luck

If you cut T2 its for sure you get a lower heart rate(at my knowledge). But not everyone noticed it, i only noticed it because i had focus on it. But if i haden't watched it I would'nt have known.

t did cure blushing but its was for the price of the following site effect.

• Ass wouldnt stop sweating - That unbelievably annoying
  • Feet started to sweat - but i could live with that for the price of not blushing.
  • Heat became my worse enermy couldnt stand temp over 25C. I would sweat, and the "off buttom" for it didnt exist. Had to carry spare close in my car to be "safe"
  • Could'nt spoon with my girlfriend witout breaking into a sweat....etc..

That was the reason i asked for the clamps to be removed, the tradeoff was not a good one for me.