Sign in to follow this  
Befree

Sweating after ets on upper body

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who's already had ETS who can still sweat on the upper body, neck and head?

When I did the school run this morning it was pouring down so I had my coat on and my hood up and with it being warm my head was yet again damp, I'm baffled as I thought I wouldn't be able to sweat above my chest after the surgery so would be nice to hear if anyone else is the same x

Fedup, are you sweating under your arms as much as you did before? I feel like I am and the neck, head etc is baffling. I get gustory sweating when i eat certain foods aswell so my face and scalp is just as (or even more) naturally moisturised than it was before. 

Fedup, are you sweating under your arms as much as you did before? I feel like I am and the neck, head etc is baffling. I get gustory sweating when i eat certain foods aswell so my face and scalp is just as (or even more) naturally moisturised than it was before. 

I barely sweat under my arms before suregery, so I'd say it's the same now. Nothing on the head at all though, but it's early yet. It seems that gustatory sweating is something that surfaces months/years out so I'm pretty sure that's be in my future. Would also love some beads of sweat on my brow someday. ;)

For me, it's:

Freakishly dry face, forehead, scalp, neck, underarms, hands and feet since the operations.

Don't really get gustatory sweating, just heat build-up / flushing I guess.