Sign in to follow this  
FedUp77

Headaches after ETS

I had ETS 2 weeks ago. I started suffering from nausea and temporal headaches about a week ago. I feel dizzy and am having a hard time functioning at times. Lots of pressure in my forehead.

I'm hopeful I'm still just adjusting but I'm fearful this my new normal. 

Any past ETSers with advice?

Hey again 

Just wanted to add that I had light pressure feeling on my forehead for a long time. It just went away reasonly. But never a real headache.

A few others has complained about dizziness (and tiredness) after ets. That can maybe be a consequence of the lower bpm.

But I have never heard that nausea should have any thing to do with ets.

Were you cut or clamped fed-up?

Cut. At T2. I'm screwed.

fedup, it'll get better. If it was permanent you'd feel it from the day the nerve got cut --  not a week after --  I haven't really read your other posts... Do you blush still?? If you do something like bend over does your face flush red?

fedup, it'll get better. If it was permanent you'd feel it from the day the nerve got cut --  not a week after --  I haven't really read your other posts... Do you blush still?? If you do something like bend over does your face flush red?

God I hope you're right. I'm absolutely distraught over this. Having trouble functioning on a day to day basis.

I do not blush anymore, not at all. I do still flush though, when leaning forward, showering, drinking alcohol. 

Did you have ETS Michael1?

Nope i'm just researching ETS

I read about some guy, can't remember where, who had ETS, then he started getting headaches, then after around 6 weeks they faded and he never got them again. Everyone's different

When you still flush, do you go brigt red or it's less severe

Michael1- My blushing is gone, my flushing is a bit dampened, but still apparent.

And just a quick update: My relentless and debilitating 6 day long headache/ringing ears/dizziness finally began to fade 2 days ago. It's gone as of now, I am hopeful that it will never ever return. If that's the case, I'm pleased with my ETS results (so far).

Michael1- My blushing is gone, my flushing is a bit dampened, but still apparent.

And just a quick update: My relentless and debilitating 6 day long headache/ringing ears/dizziness finally began to fade 2 days ago. It's gone as of now, I am hopeful that it will never ever return. If that's the case, I'm pleased with my ETS results (so far).

if you're in a steaming hot shower or exerting yourself do you always flush a bit?

Nice -- just remember when you do happen to get a cold or headache in the future it most likely aint the ETS anymore lol i guess it settled down

if you're in a steaming hot shower or exerting yourself do you always flush a bit?

Nice -- just remember when you do happen to get a cold or headache in the future it most likely aint the ETS anymore lol i guess it settled down

I used to flush every time in those situations, now I still flush every time, but less drastically.

And just FYI- I had never had a headache like that nor those symptoms before in my life. It wasn't a cold or virus. I atribute it to the assault on my systems that ETS created and my body's protesting and attempting to find balance again. Let's hope it was a one time event and my body is now "happy".