faraway32

My experience - facial blushing, sweating, ETS (UK)

Please keep us updated faraway on how things pan out for you.

I seen my gp recently and now just waitin on a consultation from the vascular surgeon. How long would you say you waited between your surgery and the go-ahead from your gp?

And did you just get the t-2 cut?

How long do you think it would take to be able to drive after ets. ( i drive for a living)

Thanks

Hi

i have tryed beta blockers , ssris, snris had blood tests ect only thing i havnt is cbt which i bealive it wont help.. I mentioned ets surgery to gp and he said its not somthing the surgery normaly refferers ? He reffered me to hospital and ive no idea what it is for.

any ideas?

Hi Faraway32,

Thanks for posting. How are things feeling now? I'm 40 years old and have suffered with blushing for too long and overly sweaty pits when I'm anxious or nervous. I do find that taking anti-histamines helps with the blushing but I don't like to depend on them as its a daily concern for me; I work in a field where I'm put on the spot a lot! so often flush and blush. Can you advise me please where in London you had your surgery and a price if you don't mind? 

Best wishes

Hi Faraway sorry for late reply as ive been havin trouble getting on this site...

i went hospital explained ect, he booked me in blood tests and 2 24hr urine samples one had acid in it one did not, and booked me in again to see him in 4 weeks to discuss

5 days later handing my samples in recieved a letter asking me to attend a ultrasound on kidneys on monday...

so abit worried