Sign in to follow this  
Jackal

ETS effects reversal.

Hey i am not one of you that have went through ETS but i know about its possible bad side effects that a lot of you are experiencing and wish to reverse its effects.

Well it so happens that i am currently researching some peptides in a manner unrelated to this forum. GHRPS, GHRH and IGF are three groups of peptides that either stimulate direct proliferation of stem cells or indirectly work on pituitary to signal the release of GH into the body in a greater magnitude then naturally possible. I have read a lot of different progressions logs on different forums where i am a member about their healing and rebuilding abilities. 

Most of peptides have not yet made it to human trials but there are some that did. There are also some peptides that have even been approved for Hormone replacement therapies for aging that are very closely related to previously mentioned peptides. 

Many athletes and bodybuilders use the very same compounds improve performance or brake past a natural plateau inhibiting further gains. But something that excites me even more then this is the fact that such compounds stimulating the release of GH can be used to rebuild bones and soft tissue.

A direct similarity to a Gh therapy by peptides would be an example Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections or stem cell therapy. 

1. "Platelet-rich plasma (Abbreviation: PRP) is blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets. As a concentrated source of autologousplateletsPRP contains (and releases through degranulation) several different growth factors and other cytokines that stimulate healing of bone and soft tissue."
  2. So far i have only studied the effects on soft tissue and bones for sports performance because that is what lies within my radar of interests. If any one on here is as inquisitive as i am then i would like to promote the notion of there being a similar correlation between nerve regeneration and growth stimulating injectable compounds.
  3. The information i provide here is anecdotal and so i do not encourage anyone to use buy or distribute any of the mentioned substances.