Sign in to follow this  
MikeTS

Good ETS doctors for facial blushing in the US?

No I didnt. Isurance did not cover. I have to pay cash $12,000 and they dont take payment plans. They want the money the day before surgery. I started taking effexor today and so far it's been great. I am more relaxed and not worry about blushing at all. I know it will happen but I feel like it's not a big deal. I am feeling nauseous right now, thats one of the side effect. I am hopeful that this medication will help me so I dont have to go through surgery

No I didnt. Isurance did not cover. I have to pay cash $12,000 and they dont take payment plans. They want the money the day before surgery. I started taking effexor today and so far it's been great. I am more relaxed and not worry about blushing at all. I know it will happen but I feel like it's not a big deal. I am feeling nauseous right now, thats one of the side effect. I am hopeful that this medication will help me so I dont have to go through surgery

that's a pain they ask so much money

Goodluck with effexor. Have you tried any other medications before effexor?

I can't afford surgery and plus i worry about side effects. If money was no obstacle and you had the best surgeon, would u get the surgery without hesitation?

Thats a though question. I want to be cure soo bad but I also dont want to ruin my life with side effects from surgery. For now, surfery is not an option. I will try to stay with medications until next year. After next year if I dont get better I will definitely get the surgery done