Guest BurningErnie

So, who turns you on in this Forum??

Guest BurningErnie

Since this is the "open topic" board, I thought that it would be OK to ask.

If you could date anyone in this group, who would it be?

Guest BurningErnie

My favorites on this forum are: both are sweet as honey. As for looks go,

** Vicky Girl (if she looks at all like I imagine) Did you not have your picture up for a few days?

** Betty Boop (if she looks at all like her icon/avatar)

Man. This is a great imaginary place to be.

Um, Not sure how to react to all that. I will have to pass on the soaping party. I kind of run on one side of the fence. As far as masterbation, what masterbation? Isn't that what "booty calls" are for? Or at least that is what us straighter folk call them.

B

Guest BurningErnie

Tell you what Dolls,

You get Vicky Girl to post her pic back and I'll post any pic of me you want for your mopping parties...

You might need to prop Vicky on that one. I will bet on a tough fight for that one and don't let that small frame fool you. You may also hold your mopping pics for Bradford. Little to oily for me. DId I just jump into a pit of nipple bitters or what??

B

Ernie, can we see you? Maybe you have a max weight pic you want to share?? Really though, down boy. Somtimes subtle is better. I guess some of my "war" tactics.

Vicky, kilt did you say? So I don't need this cobalt blue thong??

B

Viper wrote re: BurningErnie:

Really though, down boy. Somtimes subtle is better.

agreed. let's not confuse persistence with groveling.

Vicky, kilt did you say? So I don't need this cobalt blue thong??

viper, you crack me up :lol: (no pun intended)

Guest BurningErnie

viper wrote:

Ernie, can we see you? Maybe you have a max weight pic you want to share??

You still begging for a pic of me. And I'm supposed to be the gay one. Why don't I send you one privately, honey?

Let's just say I am VERY confident that I am a Hetero male. However, we can ask for a check on the old "Gaydar". I will be happy to have an assessment. What about you? If you would like to send me a pic though, I would like to see who I am talking to. No boy friends, just you.

OK BE, I really don;t know yet why I cannot send you a private message, did you block me? I show things in the outbox, but the mail carrier must be off for the holidays. Anyway, I apprecite your invitation but have to decline for moral reasons. You understand.

B

Interesting thread, mmmh.

I like this group of guys, as they are all very much alike, and most knowledgeable about medical issues: Kris Jacobs, Eddie23male, david_norgyblood, Prometheus, english-ice, prryjones. Trouble is, they are all so alike that a girl can't make up her mind.

Bradford is super sexy, but oh dear, he is very volatile. I am also a bit tempermental, so that wouldn't work, as much as he turns me on.

Jude: What a sweet guy, so cryptic. He like yogurt, and that pleases me. But, and a big but, he has chips on both shoulders. That could get annoying.

GJ: This is a honey! He can say sweet things to you all day long. He never takes offense. He always comes up smiling no matter what is said. A delightful guy - and a major plus, he lives in lovely Devon. But, I'm sure he is already taken.

Bob Bear: This guy is very enigmatic. he travels a lot you know, never know where he is going to pop up. Fun guy, but a tad shady for me.

The winner is - Geoffrey! He is a babe. He took Magic 101 in college, and he can say abracadabra, and provide you with anything you might wish for. A girl's Christmas dream date! My number is 1-800-555-6666.

Suzi.

I used to think that Suzette was pretty hot, until I discovered she was actually a middle aged, bald, fat homosexual man. Kind of burst my bubble a little, I'll never go in for internet love again. :lol:

:shock:

If you could date anyone in this group, who would it be?

i would definitely have to choose VickyGirl and Betty Boop. 8)

Bob Bear just PM'd me. He said that VickyGirl is really VickyBoy (age 13), and that Betty Boobs is a wrinkled up little grandmother. Gotta lurve the internet.

Suzette, thanks for the FYI. i knew you'd come through for me before things went too far :lol: