Sign in to follow this  
King Claude

What have you all been up to lately?

As i was a bit bored,i have been hanging around vespa(motorbike)forums.But none are as entertaining as this site.Lately i am quite busy setting up a new business.I am astonished about what happened here,and i hope we get our old posts back so's that we can dwell in the past(over some funny things....).I have changed my nick to King Claude,cos it sounds more rithmic.I am not trying to hide my identity like other people.In any case,its nice to be up again.See yah!! 8) 8)

I am only 33......,and i can assure you that a modern vespa is the best thing for travelling in heavy city traffic(in plenty of style).And no,my name is not really Juan Carlos.As i was explaining to a friend of mine who runs a web forum,who i have met recently in person,i do not post my full name and surnames for security reasons,like some sick and demented individual who could then either track me down(why??),or use my details to impersonate me on places i have no interest in knowing about,but when i met this person,i did it with my real name,as i do when i meet people face to face.On internet you have to keep some distance from people you do not know,the same as in life ,i supose.See Yah!! 8) 8)