Sign in to follow this  
suicidal

this condition has won

i cannot take it any more, no job, girlfriend just broke up with me, my best friend died in december of sudden death syndrome. I cant leave the house there is no point anymore in living with this horrible condition. tried everything there is nothing works, my face is always flushed and there is nothing i can do about it. i wudnt blush if i wasnt so hot or flushed in the face.

if i lived till i was 80 i couldnt take another 60 years of this sh** so there is only one option now.

good bye hope everyone has more success than i did.

Hey, I feel your pain. This sh*t condition can really get to you in the never ending cycle of redness, anxiety, redness and the out of control feeling that comes with it.

But please, please hang in there. You are in a bad place now but there has to be some hope for some better future however far away that seems now.

I know you've probably tried everything but have you gone down the makeup route? what about the Clinique product that is mentioned in the post before yours? That sounds invisible, very effective and recommended by a guy.

Have you got someone to talk to? If not a friend or familly member how about a counsellor or support group. Or even if you're not religious someone at a church may be able to support you?

I wish you well, but PLEASE don't do anything drastic.

Feel free to pm me

hang in there. i went through some dark times but have come out the other end and am happily married with 2 kids and enjoying life. citalopram helped me. go and see your doctor about it before you do anything silly.

Don't do it man.

You're feeling hopeless right now because you are depressed and hopelessness is a symptom of depression. You think you are never gonna get better but it's just depression lying to you.

Don't do it mate. You're not alone out there. Although if feels like there is no hope of things ever getting better, with the right support and time they will.

Just be resilient, talk to someone who can help you through this and battle on. Keep your Chin up!

Hey! Great to hear from you, So glad you're ok and still with us!!

Hope you're feeling a bit more hopeful!

I think you'll be pleased with the Clinique cream, and the makeup. Look at the whole Clinique Redness Releif range. There's quite a few products.

And no, I'm not working for Clinique! It's just this is a range of products made specifically for us red faced types!!

Hope you find one that helps.

You can sometimes get trial sizes on Ebay which are cheaper than the Clinique website. It may be woth a look there to save money.

Best wishes, keep positive. Do so hope things will get better for you!!

to red-e-nuf:

your 'empathy' will not reinforce any good. you are only 'babying' the outside. if you really love yourself, LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY DESPITE YOUR CONDITION.

from your very birth, nobody is suppose to judge you from outside. we (that includes me) people with hyperhidrosis should stop feeling ourselves as outcast. just remember that your own Creator loves you the way u are..

if you really love yourself, you know what this means and you have to project it..

i cannot take it any more, no job, girlfriend just broke up with me, my best friend died in december of sudden death syndrome. I cant leave the house there is no point anymore in living with this horrible condition. tried everything there is nothing works, my face is always flushed and there is nothing i can do about it. i wudnt blush if i wasnt so hot or flushed in the face.

if i lived till i was 80 i couldnt take another 60 years of this sh** so there is only one option now.

good bye hope everyone has more success than i did.

Hi!

I feel the same as you do/did. Im blood red when im around

people and it's taken control of my life. Some days i don't go out of the house. I have no job either and no girlfriend. Cant think any girl who wants me. How can they be with someone who looks like me all the time. I've been thinking about ending my life sometimes. Last time was yesterday but i did not and probably will never, but i think about it often.

I allways have the Blushing thing in my head. COnstantly think about it. And i think it has become(?) a reflex. Everytime i meet someone,look in their eyes i blush. I even blush around my family. I dont know about living like this for 40-50 more years. I been thinking about a operation but Im gona try this Clinique products and also the Taurine product first and if they will help me.

I hope this redness problem goes away all of you people and mine too.

Miranda, thanks for your reply!

Some truth it I know, but I was just trying to point out that this is a support forum and at that stage Suicidal was pretty distressed and fed up.

Support was what was needed, not some pyscho-babble

to red-e-nuf:

may i ask how old are u..

if he is indeed suicidal, he will not even bother or make it to post in here..

and if you are really concerned on his 'suicidal' tendencies, you have to go personally to him and like superman you have to avert personally whatever negative action you are perceiving..

the fair and objective advise you can give to him is to consult a professional psychiatrist nearest to his area. but to dwell or 'support' according to YOUR perception (which gets more attention to you) as 'fed up' will lead him to more devastation..

the title of this thread from the beginning is very wrong, and should not be encouraged..

and like you, you have to know your bigger importance than any other worry or whatever you are harboring..

you are very much in contrast to this guy on this same room:

http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9571