Sign in to follow this  
davo

V-Beam

Hi Guys,

Im new to this site, and like yourselves suffer from extreme facial blushing.

I wont bother telling you my life story cos you already know what its like.

I just had a few questions about V-Beam.

Can some please tell me what sort of effect it has? Does it actually work?

I have had IPL before but that didnt work at all. I am loooking in v-beam but i will have to travel to get it doen and dont want to waste my time and money.

I have tried so many things at trying to get rid of this problem and am grateful i have found you guys. I really really want to find asomething that will prevent, not relieve my blushing. Was thinking about trying the clinique almost makeup, but whats the point? I dont want to live life having to put makeup on everyday and worrying that someone will see it.

Has anyone been to a psycologist and talked to them about trying to get help with just accepting who we are? Its a radical thought and i know how hard it would be but i cant help but think if we didnt care about it it wouldnt be a problem. I know, easier said than done!!!!!

Interested in everybody's thoughts on anythin i have just said.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Guys,

Im new to this site, and like yourselves suffer from extreme facial blushing.

I wont bother telling you my life story cos you already know what its like.

I just had a few questions about V-Beam.

Can some please tell me what sort of effect it has? Does it actually work?

I have had IPL before but that didnt work at all. I am loooking in v-beam but i will have to travel to get it doen and dont want to waste my time and money.

I have tried so many things at trying to get rid of this problem and am grateful i have found you guys. I really really want to find asomething that will prevent, not relieve my blushing. Was thinking about trying the clinique almost makeup, but whats the point? I dont want to live life having to put makeup on everyday and worrying that someone will see it.

Has anyone been to a psycologist and talked to them about trying to get help with just accepting who we are? Its a radical thought and i know how hard it would be but i cant help but think if we didnt care about it it wouldnt be a problem. I know, easier said than done!!!!!

Interested in everybody's thoughts on anythin i have just said.

Cheers,

Dave

HI Davo...welcome

im very intersted in the v beam thing to just wondering what it is and how it could help or eliminate blushing,

i dont even know if i suffer from severe blushing but i sure have a fear of it happening, i dont know how to explain it but before when i wore tanners and knew it couldnt be seen i was fine,

its the nervouss behaviour with me the rapid eye movment the fidgety lack of eye contact the nervouss body language, it all dissapears when i know the blushing cant be seen, its like if i know i can blush i have social anxiety disorder, if its covered im fine, i dont like people seeing me like that

im looking for a permanent solutionn to i thought about wearing makeup but im in the same boat as u about that, for now im gonna wear the fake tanners, im going up camping so im gonna litsen to a self hypnosis track every night and every morning that i got with the stop blushing cure program

hoping it will work, i might try to get into a just be well hypnotherapsit anything to stop this problem permanently so i dont have to screw with self tanners and make up and such anymore

i want to live free from this, u can read my posts under blushing and see just how much this has ruined me especially the post called is what im doing wrong and the truth about my condition

if this v beam stuff would end blushing forever id do it im thinking about ets but i think also its a mental problem and il try anything else first before i take that option let me know more about the v beam

and by the way there is a kat von D tattoo concealer that supposedly is very unnoticable and will hide the blushing u could email sephora and ask them about it, might give u some relief until u find a more permanent solution

thanks

mike

Hi Mike,

V-beam is another name for pulsed dye laser. It is esentially a laser machine that pulses light on your skin. The dark components in your skin (ie blood vessels) soak up the laser light and heat and essentially die. Your boddy then clears away all the dead stuff from the inside.

I have had a different treatment called IPL and it didnt work for me. I think it isnt as heavy as v beam.

So far the conclusion is that this sort of treatment cannot cure faciel blushing, but i guess everyone is differnt so you never know.

If you dont actually suffer from blushing i wouldnt recommend any physical treatment for you. Your problems seems to only be the fear of blushing?? I think you will find that many ppl on this site are like you but also have a genetic and physcal tensancy to have blood unreasonbly rush to thier face.

cheers,

Dave