MIKE

pacman vs Mayweather

IF anyones into boxing, was just wondering if this dream match beetween manny pacquioa and flloyd mayweather is ever going to happen or are they gonna dance around eachother until they retire lol

Hey, its nice to see another boxing fan!

I must confess, I haven’t kept up on it for years. The last few women that I dated wouldn’t be in the room when fighting was on the TV, so I eventually fell out of the mix. I guess I allowed myself to be emasculated.

Anyways, Mayweather was always a favorite. Love the heavyweights though. Too bad boxing is dying. On the flip side, MMA is reviving the whole art of fighting. I watch this after she falls asleep.

Hi johnnyboy

yeah i love boxing/mma hope to get into doing it myself once i get this problem under control

anyways yeah mayweathers a big favourite in the fight, they say hes been ducking pacquiao but he just want him to do blood testing, Mayweather has never used performance enhancers and says its not fair to fight someone who is using them...which pac has been acused of.

on the flipside pac says because hes smaller the blood testing would have more of an affect on him and it would give mayweather more of an advantage.

Mayweather put on a great show in his last fight against sugar shane the only thing left for him to do now to prove he is the best is fight pac, but boxing is more about the politics then the actual fighting and the fight will prob never happen, thats why as u said the sprot is dying. in mma u get to see the best guys fight eachother in boxing that is rarley the case.