Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Clinique Redness Solutions

I have started using this over the past week and must say it is the best thing I have ever done to my skin. My cheeks are extremely sensitive and this stuff really has soothed it and calmed the reactiveness down. Before using this stuff I just wore this green tinted stuff from Boots called NO.7 rosy tone. The thing that killed me about this stuff as a male is that no matter how well I used it, you could always notice it under certain lights. I also recently read the ingredients and it contains all sorts of bad and nasty stuff including alcohol. I never used a cleanser or moisturiser, being a bloke i thought it was a tad ''sissy'' for want of a better word. I am currently using the soothing cleanser which I use at night with a bit of cotton wool. It is wonderful. It really clears away all the crap that accumulates over the day and it is really soothing and calm on the face. I also use the redness solutions protective daily base with SP15. This, like the NO.7 has a green tint, however the difference is it is slightly paler in colour and does not contain all the horrid stuff the NO7 did. The added bonus is that it has SPF 15. It is also the best thing I have found that truly HELPS to conceal the redness. I have tested this under various lights, close up and at distance in mirrors and let me tell you, you cannot notice it at all, a little goes a long way and the best thing is I know it is doing my condition good. I am going to buy the daily relief cream also as I have been so impressed. I do not work for Clinique nor am I associated with it in any way, but if you are after skin care and something to help hide the redness, this is the stuff, not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

You could try cliniuqes almost make up with spf!!! its water resistant and if u get the right color no one will even know that youre wearing it, it lasts all day, and conceals the redness fairly well from what i can tell

take care