johnnybro

Looking for cream/coverup/makeup for male?

Hi im looking for a cream to coverup the redness associated with blushing. I don't want something very "noticeable" but something i can rub in and reduce the redness.

Any recommendations for males?

I've been doing a bit of searching on here, but it seems most of the stuff recommend is for females.

I am a male and I have used Clinique - Almost Makeup for special occations.

It works okay. Makes you look better and less red.

The makeup may be noticable in the wrong lightning, but is pretty hard for others to spot in general.

i used to use concaler for razor bumps or acne not sure what it was but i used to wear it to club school w/e i knew some people might have noticed it but it was pretty hard to do so and it wasnt on my whole face just on certain areas, i can bet clinique type stuff could really cover redness up since its on whole face which doesnt create color contrast again natural skin.

i used to use concaler for razor bumps or acne not sure what it was but i used to wear it to club school w/e i knew some people might have noticed it but it was pretty hard to do so and it wasnt on my whole face just on certain areas, i can bet clinique type stuff could really cover redness up since its on whole face which doesnt create color contrast again natural skin.

Has anyone tried any of the anti-redness products from Clinique. One of their people recommended these for me. I am male also so I dont want something that is super noticeable. Just wondering if/how well these work to hide the redness of blushing?

Thanks sunshiney,

Do you have any recommendations for any anti-redness products, particularly for males. I am currently using Clinique's Almost Makeup, however, I find due to the deep redness I get on my cheeks, it doesn't work all that well for me.

if i were a guy, i'd use makeup forever MUFE hd invisible cover foundation... i think it gives better coverage than clinique. i personally mix it with MUFE full cover or just use full cover on its own, but i think that'll be too noticeable on boys.

my advice is order on sephora. they have free shipping over $50 (or just google for a free shipping promo code) and their returns are so darn easy. the return is free, and they even give you the postage label so you dont have to go to the store or to the post office. saves time and embarassment.

I am a male and I too have seeked some form of makeup/cream to cover the dreaded red face.

Thus far the only thing I have tried is Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturizing daycream. It is very cheap and works surprisingly well. I would say that it reduces the redness by about 30% which although is not amazing it is certainly better than nothing and I feel a little more confident wearing it.

It tends to give your face an orange tint so I only use small amounts of it in winter although I imagine that in summer I will be able to use it more liberally as I get a slight sun tan and dont look so white. But dont forget to use it on areas that dont go red too to give an even complexion. I use it to help with my red cheeks but also put some on my forehead, chin and nose.

Of course, as a male our big fear is of anybody actually noticing that we have any form of makeup product on our face. Thus far no one has noticed, or if they have they havent said anything about it which is good.

I might give that Clinique Almost makeup a go but I feel it will be far too noticable.

Hi im looking for a cream to coverup the redness associated with blushing. I don't want something very "noticeable" but something i can rub in and reduce the redness.

Any recommendations for males?

I've been doing a bit of searching on here, but it seems most of the stuff recommend is for females.

Do it mate. I used the Clinique Almost Makeup, and I tell you now that it is not noticable on the skin.

The important thing is not to try to completely cover the redness. That is not possible. Just rejoice in the fact that you've successfully knock you're blushing in half! A light layer easily does enough to take the 'obviousness' out of a blush.

BB

Do it mate. I used the Clinique Almost Makeup, and I tell you now that it is not noticable on the skin.

The important thing is not to try to completely cover the redness. That is not possible. Just rejoice in the fact that you've successfully knock you're blushing in half! A light layer easily does enough to take the 'obviousness' out of a blush.

BB

Thanks Bob Bear, if you say it is not noticable on the skin then I am definately going to give it a try.

Many thanks.

Does anyone know if this Clinique Almost Makeup can be found in Germany? Is it under another name perhaps? I have not found it. I have used this for a couple of years for special events and although it does not completely cover a blushing, it really dampens it to an extent I feel much better about myself in social events with blushing triggers all around.