Princess Sarah

What was life like for you pre-FB/ES/SP?

Sorry it's not exactly off-topic but couldn't fit in any other section.

I remember being, as a child, quite happy and I always had friends. I used to make people laugh, be a bit daring and get into trouble.

Now it's difficult because when I experience some type of extreme emotion I do go red on my face and chest and it makes me avoid doing things like that in the future.

I sometimes think that if I didn't have FB as a 10 year old how would I be different. Would I be more outgoing? Would I have more friends? Would I have accompolished more?

Would love to hear your stories.

hi princess sarah!

its always wonderful to hear from you.

You know, I always asked myself that question: what would life be like without blushing?

All i know is that through alot of work....i've stop wondering and wishing for the grass on the other side of the fence.

All i try to do is to live my life today, now. I try to make it better all the time and not beat myself up for what could have been.

Just do the best you can, i guess.

Sorry it's not exactly off-topic but couldn't fit in any other section.

I remember being, as a child, quite happy and I always had friends. I used to make people laugh, be a bit daring and get into trouble.

Now it's difficult because when I experience some type of extreme emotion I do go red on my face and chest and it makes me avoid doing things like that in the future.

I sometimes think that if I didn't have FB as a 10 year old how would I be different. Would I be more outgoing? Would I have more friends? Would I have accompolished more?

Would love to hear your stories.

Hi Princess Sarah!

Wonderful to hear from you.

Hmmm. A life pre-FB? Considering that I've been a blusher since I can recall...actually like 12 or so...it's hard to say! I was a child before I noticed that I was a blusher. Honestly, I probably have been a blusher my whole life.

I guess that I'm proud of the fact that even though I'm a blusher, I've accomplished a lot... And hopefully, I plan to continue battling it out!

Sometimes, blushing has gotten me down...but believe it or not, sometimes it has served as an extra challenge for me. Like I have something that I NEED to overcome! Public speaking, for instance, can really scare me. So, I work harder at overcoming it...

Overall, I think that Blushing has made me more empathetic to other people's issues. I don't think that it's a bad thing.

Hiya VickyGirl very good to hear from you. I think what you said about always being a blusher but not really being aware of it till a later age made me realise that I think I've actually been a blusher all my life too! Always had really red cheeks etc.

But completely agree with you, us blushers are amazingly emphathetic... I'd never let a friend feel put out or anything, which makes me a great friend. Only thing I need to put aside is the people pleasing part to complete strangers at least - so tiring!

For those of you who wish to change their lives for the better, may I urge you to take a look at the following:

www.psych-k.com

This therapy can turn around and cancel self-limiting beliefs within minutes. Moreover, it doesn't rely on on will power or positive thinking.

Applied correctly, it can rapidly improve self-esteem, change one's outlook on life, improve relationships and health.

Hugs & Kisses,

Miss Lavish xxx

so bob bear and vicky girl is the same person? :? one of the kind

well, they had things in common.....latin women love when somebody else is paying for them...so there is some bit of latin woman in bobby. Whether there is some bit of english man in vicky is more questionable :wink:

M & M :lol::lol::lol:

Marc,

Would you tell your extra chromosome to behave himself, please?

x

BB