ske

idromed 5

Hey guys. I have finally decided to purchase an Ion. machine as the drysol peels my feet severely. I have heard that it is very effective but the schedule does depend on each person.

Can anyone out there with a r.a. fischer share their experiences? It is a lot of money and I am shaking just thinking about it.

Ideally, I wanted to get the Idromed 5 but they emailed me and said the FDA require registration for the machines and they are not shipping at the moment. I emailed her back with the question, well, how long is it going to take? I have a life to get back to. I rather have the 8 week garunteed and the 4 year warranty. Ideally, ideally...

Anyway, any help would be great. I'm very nervous over this.

AH. Okay. The Idromed 5 is shipping to the USA. The email was from another place.

Now, does anyone have an Idromed 5 and how many treatments does it take for the feet to become effective?

Thanks!

Hey you could also try to make your own machine. Search youtube for videos on homemade iontophoresis by Shannon Bowling. I will probably do that with some modifications in the near future and post instructions on my site.

If you do get Idrostar, don't forget to post your results in the Idrostar section of my forums.