Sign in to follow this  
angiegirl

No Sweat Tea?

Hi everyone...it's been a while since I've been on here. I received an email advertising an herbal tea made with some blend of chinese herbs called "No Sweat"...just curious if anyone has tried this? The website is www.natural-hyperhidrosis-treatment.com

It is very pricey, and I am very skeptical, because in the past I have tried these "herbal treatments" with absolutely no results. Usually, I will just make myself a guinea pig and try these things out and report back to you guys, but I am pregnant right now, so of course not subjecting myself to weird herbal remedies! It may be a while before I try this out because I'll be pregnant for two more months, and then nursing my baby for at least another 6 months, so I won't be able to try this out and give my review for at least 8 months. So if anyone has tried it, let me know.

Thanks!

Angie

I am going to call BS on that one. From the site:

"I know you’re probably a little skeptical about the promises made about No-Sweat Herbal Tea. That’s perfectly understandable. Let’s face it, there are so many “miracle cures†to choose from – all making pumped-up promises - that it’s almost impossible to make any kind of unbiased judgement. But, this is different. Like I said, it is based on thousands of years of ancient Chinese knowledge of natural herbs."

Ok -- so what makes his miracle claims any different? Because it is based on "thousands of years of ancient Chinese knowledge"....what does that even mean?

Don't waste your money.

Sorry it's taken so long for me to respond...As for my hh, I mainly have a problem with my feet and hands, though ETS really helped my hands (though the nerve grew back and I'm not totally dry, but much better than before the surgery). I sweat a little heavier on my armpits than the average person, but it's also been greatly reduced since the surgery. Anyway, I am sweating a bit more overall right now, but it's tough to say because the weather has been warm and I am carrying quite a bit more weight than I normally do, so I don't know if it's hormonal or just those factors combined. When you're pregnant, your body temperature is higher, so I tend to get hotter faster than usual. I haven't noticed any odor.

what always helped me was sage tea. yep.. plain old cooking herb rubbed sage. a heaping Tablespoon or 2 steeped for 10 minutes. starts working in about 2 hours. I have done this before public events to avoid embarrassment... although you do not want to take this every day.. it can cause digestive problems with weeks of continuous use. sage is the only herb that is a known anti hydrotic