Sign in to follow this  
scrumptious

Rate my flush please

Please rate my flush  

1. 1. Please rate my flush

OK, so the last two nights i have flushed. For less than an hour and the intensity is nowhere near as bad as it was, however i still can't get rid of that old feeling of dread that ive had for years and was finally subsiding.

As many of you know i have had three Gemini laser tx's with Dr C so far and i was feeling really positive. I took a pretty accurate picture of the flush i had last night, i would say the redness is 95% as it looked IRL and i want other peoples opinions onto whether the flush looks mild, moderate or horrid.

Lets say 10 is awful and 1 is insignificant, please rate my flush!

flush.jpg

*and yes my eyes are obscured by photoshopped pawprints, they are not tattoos* :wink:

Thanks

If this is how it actually looked, then I would say this is a very mild flush. Slightly pink, that is all. Nothing worth commenting on.

If this is your worst flush, then I think I need to book a session or two with the big C!

Thanks to those who voted. man i look ugly in that pic, i am actually quite attractive when im not looking like a ruddy faced fat farmers wife :(

me123.jpg

Bob that is now my worst flush, thanks for making me feel better about it.

Cheers GJ although i don't agree AT ALL and Sarah i think you actually are someone that looks very pretty whether pale or rosy - these people do exist as i see girls with a naturally pink complexion and they look stunning. i think the difference is they don't tend to have bloodshot eyes to complete the look :roll:

Sally,

Seriously, if that is now your worst, then I need to pay the good doc a visit. How much improvement would you say you've achieved in terms of flush intensity?

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of your worst flush prior to treatment would you?

BB

Thanks for your nice words.

You are a very pretty women - you have a great smile and that's really something coming from a wannabe dentist such as myself. :lol: If that flush is your peak, my my you really should be proud of it, if my flush/blush was that colour, I would banish all foundation for good.

Sally,

Seriously, if that is now your worst, then I need to pay the good doc a visit. How much improvement would you say you've achieved in terms of flush intensity?

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of your worst flush prior to treatment would you?

BB

Flush intensity is so much better, hpersensitivity is SOOO much better --> i think its disappearing! :shock: But i just want to not flush AT ALL :cry:

The best red pic ive found is one before i went to see Dr C but i don't think it did the red justice and i had already had a few laser tx's in the past with Dr P so it was a great improvement on what i looked like 3-4 years ago when i'd had nothing done laser wise and was flushing at the drop of a feather;

mebefore.jpg

Hi scrumptious - I hope you don't mind my posting a picture on your thread. I am sure some people have seen this picture before - sorry it is not any bigger. This is about 7 on a scale of 0-10.... 1 being my least worst flush and 10 being my worst.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/SarahLouLuvsU/RED.bmp

Sarah i haven't seen that photo before, thanks for sharing it. I have been very fortunate in that the flush has always been on my face, predominantly cheeks only. I guess i should be grateful for that, but when yr face is hot every night its hard to be grateful that it isn't redder.

Sally,

Although the camera has hiden much of the flushes redness, I can still see it is much more intense than on the first photo.

If this is the kind of results that Dr C can get, then I really must get in touch with him. My results with Dr P were great, but my worst flushes are still quite a bit more intense than yours.

Im just too skint right now! Been working on a business project for the last two years and its really hitting me hard in the pocket.

BB

Sally,

Although the camera has hiden much of the flushes redness, I can still see it is much more intense than on the first photo.

If this is the kind of results that Dr C can get, then I really must get in touch with him. My results with Dr P were great, but my worst flushes are still quite a bit more intense than yours.

Im just too skint right now! Been working on a business project for the last two years and its really hitting me hard in the pocket.

BB

Oh my lord my flushes were honestly terrible back in the day. We are talking my avatar red. I got terrible sunburn on my whole face at a music festival that throbbed 24/7 for two weeks and that was it, never the same again! So although it all looks very mild now don't think i don't know what its like to have a tomato for a face, because i do!

I think Dr C is the dogs gonads, so when you can scrape the money, i would go see him. Honestly.

Sally,

I think I shall have to. Do you reckon GJ would pay me for... oops, sorry wrong forum, thought I was in the offtopic section for a moment there!

Tell you what, I make a mean curry. Do you think Dr C would trade me a couple of sessions for mama Bear's scret recipe?

It is usually about this time that a grumpy bugger pitches up and says 'You call that a flush! Sod off! You should see a REAL flush.' etc etc

Oh.

icon_lol.gif You make me laugh :wink:

Thanks for everyones votes. I was thinking myself it felt like a 3 - 4 on the flush scale but i totally understand that for those who have severe rosacea, some with P&Ps, seb derm etc, my red cheeks seem wholly unimportant.

3 is a fair assessment, I think.

It proves you are not a deluded, obsessional freak. Hooray.

We knew that already.

3 is, IMO, better than 0, possibly beter than 1, though perhaps not better than 2.

At 5 you might begin to resemble your wholesome looking farmer's wife on a good day.

3 is a fair assessment, I think.

It proves you are not a deluded, obsessional freak. Hooray.

We knew that already.

3 is, IMO, better than 0, possibly beter than 1, though perhaps not better than 2.

At 5 you might begin to resemble your wholesome looking farmer's wife on a good day.

I shall aim for a 2 but secretly hope for a 1. Then we can run away together.