Sign in to follow this  
blushingagain

FAO JAMIE10/JAMDING

Alright boys, off to Tannadice shortly, mon the mighty arabs!

This guy, Dr PAtterson from Woodford Clinic, has he actually clarified with anyone exactly how much it costs for this IPL?

I sent him an email and he tried to call me back but I was in a meeting at work so couldnt answer it..Was quite ironic as I was in the hottest room in the world at the time., huge glass windows that were magnifying the sunlight bigstyle and I felt a right plum, couldnt have felt hotter in a Sauna..

Is it literally 300 brick per session? I would pay that likes if it worked...Just wish the place was a bit closer to Dundee!

Take it easy and please still reply if we hump you today!

Regardless of the result, youll still win the leauge tho!

Alrighty folks, aint been on this in a while and noticed there is a good few folk from the glasgow area now. I really want to get botox or IPL from Dr Patterson aswell but would have trouble travelling down to England at the moment. Do you think if there were enough people he would be willing to carry out the treatment in a clinic in the Scotland area? Cheers

hi guys , dr patterson has reffered me to somone in edinburgh for the IPL.

I dont mind doing the IPL there but for botox I would like DR patterson himself to do it as he seems to have better techniques.

pm formore details , I am going for consultation next sat.