JoeBlack

Do you want to do something about Blushing? Read here.

All of you Facial Blushing (Erythrophobia) sufferers are searching over net for the solution. I tried to find it myself, I have read many articles, forum posts etc, but I haven't found anything that can help us in 5 minutes :lol: , no... I've found many clues that lead to the solution. I know you all have some knowledge on this problem too by now.

I strongly suggest you all to get MSN messenger ( create new account if you want privacy ), and contact me. I will find more people, from all around the world, you will find more of them too once we' get connected. Than we all can discuss this in real time chat, assign task's to each other, encourage, report successes and failures, not over forums which are slow and people don't offer some strategies, they are mostly whining. Only we know how we are feeling inside, no one else, so it is up to us to find the solution! I myself, have some ideas how we could work this out. DON'T BE LAZY, THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE FOR YOU, the worst would be sitting all day with arms crossed doing nothing.

My MSN Adress is: donbrutto@hotmail.com , I hope you will join me, if not, I wish you luck in some other way.

I think i made myself clear there in the first post, forums are just to slow. I don't want to make new post for every sentence in discussion. And no, I'm not trying to hook anybody, I am very serious about this.

Hey, your an idealistic chap, remind me of me when I was younger. Best of luck to you. I've never had any luck getting people on here to chat, and that was back when we used to have 50-100 posts a day, in the beginning of the big boom of the internet.

Thank you all for supporting me, i already got 5 people on msn messenger by now. Right now I'm working on a big poll with many questions which will provide us with many useful informations on this problem.

I allready posted this in new topic but since i started this topic too i will post the same thing here again

:)

I have made this 37 question poll to help us in better understanding of Facial Blushing (Erythrophobia). I kindly ask you to contact me on my e-mail address so that I can send it to you. After you answer the questions, return the poll on my e-mail again. The poll is anonymous. After i collect some data from the polls, I will post the results here.

I' am also gathering people with this problem on MSN messenger so that we could chat faster. I have 12 people by now. Feel free to add me on your MSN mess. and I will give you the addresses of the others.

My Mail: donbrutto@hotmail.com

Yes I do :lol: , I know that the italian name for "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" movie is "Buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Il" So brutto would be "bad".

But I used that name becouse of an funny mobile comercial where some mafia guy is called don brutto.

I think it's a good idea, the guy is right it's a pain in the arse waiting till the next day to recieve a reply when you can get it there and then.

I like the idea of using the forum, personally.

I think that this illness can be isolating enough as it is. On the public boards, atleast people get to chat and debate and joke far more openly with a wide variety of people.

The thought of people getting into IM here kind of concerns me a little. We've had some dodgy types use these forums in the past. For safety reasons as well as anything else, I think it's good to keep it all public.

Not that I'm accusing JB of anything untoward! Plus, I must commend the man on his choice of film. I love the scored to that one. Thomas Newman deserves atleast 50% of the credit for that movie.

Hey, I wonder if we could get a public chat room implimented on ESFB?

Now that would be cool! And it would negate any safety issues too.

BB

20 people are on my MSN for now. I quit sending polls to your e-mails because it didn't provide me any results, the answers were so different. I would like to make more detailed poll, but only if you send me the questions you would like to see in it, i can't think of all the questions by myself. :wink: