VickyGirl

Has anyone tried "Eredicane??"

Hi brun-based, No problem, no offense taken.

Now, regarding the Eredicane, I'm also here to report my 7 day trial.

Days 1-4: Feeling groggy, sleepy, when I do try to sleep though, I found that the quality of sleep was not that good. I keep waking up every 2 hours or so. My mouth does feel a little dry. I yawn constantly. My eyes are looking a little red too. I feel a little "more shy" than usual, almost slightly over-emotional. Things don't seem to slide-off as easy. Little things, comments almost drive me to tears? What in the world...?? I finished off day 4 with some martinis. Not good as I try not to use alcohol as my emotional crutch anymore. (Since I turned 30, I need to keep my liver healthy...)

Day 5: I have a big presentation in the evening at 7pm. I'm feeling very nervous by 5pm and decide to take a 10mg propranolol tablet. Don't feel confident enough to try presentation without it. Feedback after meeting from friends: "You looked so calm and collected but you've done this a million times. But you never get nervous at all, do you?" RIGHT!!! Just to show how much they know me, I guess. Maybe it appears so, but it emotionally DRAINS me to keep up this public front. Whew. Feel kind of flushed though...fortunately make-up covers most of the effect.

Day 6-7: Sleeping on and off. Feeling groggy and sleepy and hungry. Want to crawl into bed all weekend... Feeling a little emotional still...like I'm lovesick or something... I feel like a Hallmark commercial! :roll:

OK. Done with THIS trial. This morning I dumped it out. Hope it helps someone else! I'm not one of them.

ah shucks. Eredicane was suppose to be my savior to functioning as a normal human being! lol

Well, on to googling "extreme blusing" somemore! Why can't they make a quick fix!! I mean, c'mon. We've put man on the moon, developed alternative fuels, and discovered cloning....you mean to tell me we can't help facial blushing,..!! :lol:

I am sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Vickgirl..

I have a solution. We all need to buy plane tickets, meet up in a central place (assuming everyone here is indeed from the US) and have this enormous pitty party that involves story telling chocolate, pizza, chocolate, icecream, chocolate, coke, chocolate, cookies, and chocolate, oh and chocolate.

Sounds good to me Bella :D but I'll have to win the Lottery first as I am over in Oz. Since it will be all the blushers/flushers united it shouldn't be a pity party though......we could have a proper celebration as no one need feel uncomfortable in each other's company. God wouldn't that be such as amazing feeling, not having to think about going red or blotchy because no one would judge you but only understand how it feels. :lol:

Ah well it was just a thought guys. xxx

reporting in on Eredicane, been several days..........I cant tell any effect. I take 1/2 of Atenolol in AM but usually around lunchish Ill start to have some flushing coming back. So from the start I had decided to take eredicane w/ lunch .............I cant really tell that it does anything so...........anybody want a half bottle of Eredicane ?

haha. It's like an everyday battle. Today, I could feel it about to come on in Hobby Lobby. The cashier brought attention to me by commenting on my ring. My fiance was there (it is always worse when he is around. I think it is becuase I do not want to blush around him). She was like "I like your ring" and I got the stab in the heart feeling and I could feel myself about to get hot in the face and my cell phone rang! Saved by the bell!! what an amazing distraction. SO, i didn't blush and everything was nice. 6 more days to the weding!!!

Bella

You were saying you don't want to let your fiance see you blush, would you never consider talking to him about how you are feeling. It may take some of that pressure off for your big day as it will be all about the 2 of you.

It took me 5 years to talk to my boyfriend about my blushing and I wish I had done it much earlier. He is a great support and I felt it was a secret that I was keeping from him so to share it was definitely good for our relationship. :D

Anyway, just a thought. I'll be thinking of you next week and raise a glass to toast your big day. All the best. x

yes I would talk to him, I am a guy and I did not talk to my wife about it before we married and I wish I had, fast forward 16 yrs its worse and she seems to be pissed at me half the time cause I dont wanna go to certain places or do certain things. I would sit him down and tell him look if were going to make it together its very important NO ITS A MUST to be honest and I would liek to let you know about something that I have trouble with...............so tha he will know not to bring attention to it and help you handle it.

Good Luck

course girls are sorta lucky its ok to blush

Guest ponko615

sooo im pretty new to this forum but i noticed i have the same problem as everyone else w/ the blushing so ive been takin eredicane for a week....no results yet...i suppose ill use the rest of the bottle and hope for the best :|

also i was gettin my haircut today and the hairdresser said i looked like someone famous so as i felt the blush coming on i looked at myself in the mirror and it went away....maybe ill just carry a mini mirror around with me everywhere i go :P

I've also been trying Eredicane. Been about a week or so now, and I can't tell any difference at all. I'll also probably just finish the bottle, but I'd probably advise others not to waste money on this product.

It seems to me that the pills are designed to lower anxiety levels, thereby lower blush response.

I've taken valarian on its own for this exact same reason. The herb upsets my stomach too much though and gives me a terrible taste in my mouth. Valerian has a very pungent smell.

I did notice that it made me feel a little woozy-ish (your not supposed to drive on Valarian) and helped take the edge off a presentation I made in front of 150 people. I don't know, maybe it was a placebo effect.

I have been on eredicane for a little over a week adn maybe it is just a mind game but i feel like I may have a little more control over blushing in public. I had always choosen to use alchol to deal with my blushing in the past and it has very muched help me be able to be more social but in the long wrong has affected my health so I no longer turn to a bottle for help and pray somehow this pill works magic.

I even had the surgery done years ago and absolutely NO DIFFERENCE at all ..so anyone considering getting that nerve removed. i say forget it and now I have sweating problems for life in addition to the blushing.

hey does anybody want my Eredicane, Ill mail it to you, I SWEAR I havnt laced it with poison or caffiene (LOL) Its just not doing anything for me and theres about half a bottle. Just hate to throw it away.

Sorry offer only open to US Blushers due to easier/cheaper mailing for me.

First Come First serve

JM

Atlanta Ga

I got my Eredicane about three weeks ago and have good results to report. The only down side has been a dryer then normal mouth. I can live with the dry mouth. I've read that others find themselves a bit sleepy but I've not experienced any tiredness. I'm going to oreder another months supply and see if it continues to help. :)

So, I have been taking Eredicane for a a couple of months now. My friend told me about the success he was having and I figured I would try it. I have read many of the posts and and have to say I was a little skeptical as to whether it would work for me. I can't speak for any one else, but I would say my instances of blushing have been cut dramatically. I have ordered a 6 month supply and will continue to take it at least until my results change.

Also, I drink a lot of water normally so II haven't noticed the dryness everyone talks about but I think it would be a small price to pay for overcoming this blushing annoyance.

This is my $.02 take it for what its worth.

Janko

Guest ponko615

Ive now been takin eredicane for the past 2 weeks now, and for the past week i started taking it late at night . The bottle says to take a tablet daily after a meal, and since i always eat before i go to bed, i take it right after whatever ive eaten. It seems as if im able to control my blush more, to be honest with ya. maybe its cause by the time i wake up its had a chance to get in my system and work, but it seems as if its better than takin it after breakfast because then it makes me really drowsy. ill keep everyone updated on the :oops: -----> :D situation

I've just read this thread. This is the first product I've seen that's specifically for our problem.

Many mixed reports which is ominous :( . There is a chance it may have to be taken longer to kick in for some though. Therefore, those still seeing good results after a long period (maybe 2 months) please keep us updated. I would have thought any influence of placebo could be discounted after that time.

this is helping, yet I feel very sedated. I feel like this product has the same effect as an anti-hystamine or cold medicine, it simply slows the heart rate.

Since a rapid heart rate generates most fb, then it makes sense that this would work.

That being said I don't know if I like having my mood altered...little strange

I feel like I'm on a ship

I don't feel sedated or ill with this pill at all. But I also don't really see any real improvements either, and I've now been taking it for more than 3 weeks. I have 2 bottles of it, so I'm just gonna use what I have - if there are any improvements, I'll post them.

I've been on Eredicane for about three weeks now and at first I was a little bit more confident.( yeah it could have been the placebo effect) I would do things I would have otherwise not done for fear of blushing. However, i still blushed sometimes!!! ( i would look at myself in the mirror and yes I was blushing). It seemed to have controlled it a little bit by lowering my anxiety but it did not eliminate the blushing for sure. I did feel a lot more sleepy these past weeks and was as a result sleeping my afternoon away. I would take them with a meal. I don't think I will reorder even though it might have helped the anxiety. I will continue to try other drugs and treatments.

I just read this post and I would like to suggest to everyone that they can find GABA for much cheaper than this company is selling it for. I have a bottle with just GABA (750MG). Ive also seen one by Source Naturals called St. Johns Positive Thoughts with St. Johns wort, valerian, kava, taurine, GABA, DMAE, magnesium, and others. If you didn't see my earlier post, magnesium is really good for helping out wiht blushing. I sometimes take a powdered form that you mix with water and it tastes like lemon juice.