serenity

I Spoke To Dominique Moncourtois Of Chanel

No, I'm not dead like everyone thought lol. Just went on a long vacation. There was a death in my family and I was going through some tough times, feeling depressed.

BUT, after many many attempts, I finally reached Dominique Moncourtois and spoke with him on the phone this morning for 30 minutes. Very nice man.

And the news are GREAT! First of all, he was in the hospital in the US for the past 2 months which is why nobody could reach him. He had an operation.

He explained to me what thermopigments are and what they will do for blushing. They regulate skin temperature whether the skin is too hot or too cold and completely hide blushing. They don't treat rosacea. There only function is to completely hide blushing. He told me that the products on the market today for blushing are green tints and foundations but thermopigments are so much better. Anyone will be able to wear them, man or woman - invisible, flawless, no apparent redness whatsoever.

Now he says that this new technology takes a long time to develop but that it SHOULD come out late 2007 or beginning of 2008. He's doing the best he can to make the product come out as soon as possible.

He told me that Chanel is not a company that sells "marketing" products in order to make money. He said that when this product will come out (and he insisted that it WILL come out very soon), that it will be absolutely fantastic and that it will do exactly what it is meant to do - HIDE BLUSHING COMPLETELY.

He told me that he discovered that many people suffered from this problem either because of rosacea, emotions, anxiety, climate changes etc. and that the product will be launched globally in every country.

He insisted that thermopigments are absolutely revolutionary for facial redness/blushing.

This man was nice, classy and sophisticated. Very polite, very informed, very intelligent and he knows what he's doing. He is collaborating with scientists all over the world on these thermopigments. I have 110% faith in him and his products.

Our prayers have been answered :D

Serenity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I hug you over the internet??? I am throwing you kisses and hugs and bouquets of flowers. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mozart -- you reading this?? Hang on baby, life is good.

Serenity, I have personally missed you. I have thought about you many times and worried when you weren't posting -- THANKS THANKS THANKS for writing and for getting yourself well and for reporting back.

Oh happy day, oh happy day, oh happy day.

I love you all.

that is the best news ever....

serenity,you are a legend and irishrose too for all the work ye have put in to getting info bout this life saving product.

Roll on the end of this year.......wooooooohoooooooo

WOW! This sounds very exciting, and a big thank-you for those that have pressed Chanel and Dominique. Let's hope its as good as we hope it will be(and I have every faith it will).

:D

Well if that aint the best news Iv heard all day, then I dont know what is!

Many, many, MANY thanks to those who persisted with this one. I must confess, I didnt think you going to get anything out of them. Im so glad that I was wrong!

This is top news, thanks so much guys. And who knows, this product might totally change the 'camo' approach for blushing, right? Not more worrying about making your layers of heavy camo look good if this does as it was says on the tin.

Well, here's hoping anyway :D

BB

Oh Serenity -- my darling Serenity, I am just gushing here. Just gushing. Can it be true? Maybe DM will let you be in his trials for the product, eh?

I am off to pack up my Christmas decorations for the year -- and I keep thinking, the next time I drag all this shi* out -- will I be blush-free????? The seasons roll around so quickly. Another year will pass before we know it. Not that I am wishing my life away. Just dreaming aloud of the possibilities of life without the dreaded blush.

Cheers to 2007 and to a healthy and healing year for us all. And cheers to Dominique's return to good health as well.

Hi Serenity,

I hope you are recovered from your recent events. Please accept my sincere condolensces on your loss.

Your Chanel news is beyond terrific!

And please accept a heartfelt cyber {{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}

This has made my day. (I hope it's hypoallergenic.)

<--- Insert a cartwheelin' smiley right here.

Twickle Purple

Thanks everyone for all your hugs and kisses!!! I am sooo happy right now!!

And irishrose deserves a standing ovation for all her efforts.

Let me tell you what I did to arrive at Mr. Moncourtois. First of all, after writing to his assistant, Heidi Morawetz and not getting any response, I searched again for DM's phone number. There were now two DM's in Paris. So after calling and calling the first number, I eventually got a response about one week ago. A woman answered the phone. His wife. She thought I was a journalist and was reluctant to speak to me and didn't want to tell me where DM was, but she was nice enough to give me Heidi Morawetz's phone number.

I then realize, that the real Heidi Morawetz, DM's assistant was not the same person I had sent my personal letter to. LOL. The 5 page letter I sent by mail a few months ago to a Heidi Morawetz in Paris was the wrong one!!! Anyways, the real woman was also unreachable. Gone on vacation somewhere I think.

So I decide this morning to call DM's wife again to see if she can tell me when Mrs. Morawetz will be back since she apparently doesn't want to give me any info on her husband, but first, I call the other Dominique Moncourtois in Paris. I'm telling myself, maybe they are divorced, maybe that's why she's secretive. But the other DM is his son, who has the same name. Charming young man, gave me his father's number and told me he was there.

So I call again, and this time, a man answers and it is DM himself (YES!). He was of course very curious as to who gave me his personal phone number and I thought he was going to be mean or something but he was very nice and amazed at everything I had gone through to get to him. He doesn't understand why Chanel wasn't able to give me an answer though. The customer service reps should have directed me to a higher power in the company who knew about DM's thermopigments. Anyways, this is the new year, so lets forgive everyone.

He told me he was happy to speak to someone who has a blushing problem and realizes that lots and lots of people suffer from this. He explained everything in detail. I tell ya, he spoke for over 30 minutes. He kept saying that this product is revolutionary and WILL, absolutely WILL come out. He just can't give an exact day and time, you know what I mean? He's pushing for as soon as possible but the product has to be perfect and he told me that it will be.

When I talked to him about foundations, he thought it was a bit funny, kinda like saying "don't compare foundation makeup and thermopigments". It's like comparing grape juice and fine wine. Thermopigments is a technological breakthrough. I forgot to ask him though where the products will be sold, but I'm sure this will be told when it comes out. There will be a worldwide launch.

I must agree with Vickygirl, it's time to buy Chanel stock :D

Greaaaat news, thankyou sooooooo much serenity and irishhorse for ALL your persistance, maybe this product will change my life and everyone elses.

God bless you, im sooooo Happy!!!!!! :D

Three cheers for Serenity, hip hip HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really -- I marvel at your raw COURAGE and persistence -- you really have guts to keep the chain of phone calls rolling -- and to find that elusive man! I am amazed. And so grateful for your bilingual tongue!!

Forgive me also Serenity for not mentioning your loss -- I am so sorry for the pain and loss you have obviously endured. What better way to honor your grief and loss than to BRIGHTEN other people's lives, you certainly have accomplished that and I congratulate you for all your efforts.

You are a gem and we are so blessed to have you among us. You are a gift and I am grateful for your presence. THANKS for your work, your faith, your courage, your determination, your zest, your love of life enough to fight forward and to share your gains with the rest of us.

I am just high on life today thanks to you! THANKS THANKS THANKS.

OK all, homework assignment -- start imagining what your goals are, what you want your life to be, covering up the blushing is just a step in the healing, we are responsible, each of us, for doing the rest of the work required to reclaim our true selves and potential.... it makes me smile to think what we are each capable of!

Oh Serenity -- my darling Serenity, I am just gushing here. Just gushing. Can it be true? Maybe DM will let you be in his trials for the product, eh?

Thats actually an extraordinarily good point!

Perhaps he would like to use us as a focus group for the product? I cant think of a more eligable group for the job, right? In return we could each report back with any info that the company require.

You should put it to him Serenity! :D

BB

Thanks so much 4 puttin so much effort in.I had a very bad blushing day been laughed at work because of it like never before but dont think i mind now as i know it will have an end.

Great job,thx again!!

Glad 2 c u dancin Mozart hope it cheered u up till it comes out!

Couldn't have asked for more confirmation and positivity really could we?

What absolutely FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

Although it doesn't treat rosacea, it sounds like it'll hide flushing as well as blushing because it regulates skin temperature. Maybe no more burning hot cheeks!

Thank you Chanel, and thank you Serenity, you're a gem :D

This product sounds too good to be true.

If these thermopigments actually do go to market and really work then it will be the answer to my prayers, but I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Call me a cynic, a killjoy, whatever......but I just don't buy this ad man hype. Mr. DM may well be a lovely charming man, but at the end of the day he's a business man out to make lots of money. I doubt that he really gives a thought to our blushing worries. He's discovered a niche market and will exploit it for his own profit, like the Eredicane folk. When I first read about this eredicane stuff I was on cloud nine for all of ten minutes until I discovered this forum and read what real people thought of this wonder product. I doubt this chanel product will be any different, but hope I'm wrong...

That's fair enough Christine. It's wise for everyone not to get their hopes up too much until we've tried it.

However, this is the first time we've had confirmation of a product being released specifically for our problem which in itself is incredible. We can only hope it's as great as DM is claiming.

thank you soo much Serenity and Irish rose for all your hard work.i can't believe it 10 years of reading boards on blushing, ETS(failed) hynotherapy(failed) everything else failed. this is IT!!!!!!!!! this is all everbody wanted to see when they opened up the site. is a cure. god what a present to give. i was layed off my job just before xmas and am currently unemployed. but feck it ill struggle along another year. a year is nothing . and then im am going to follow my dreams. lol over xmas i was cursing god and everything and everbody i was soo miserable but now im happy THANK YOU THANK YOU :lol::lol::lol: life is good! lol never thought id say that haha.

there are some things is life that you will always remember i will never forget this day that i heard the news 9th janaury 2007!

3 cheers for Serenity and Irishrose! What a great start to the New Year, to give us all something to hope for. Sorry for your loss Serenity, and thanks for soldiering on with this despite your personal sadness.

I second what Kat said, continuing to look for answers concerning this Chanel product despite suffering a loss is so admirable. Thank-you so much. I truly hope that this will be the answer to alot of our prayers.

It sounds almost too good to be true, but it could be the 'answer'.

Betty. X

this is truly amazing news,thanks soooooo much serenity.if it covers the redness of blushing,does that not mean that it covers the redness associated with rosacea or are these two completely different types of redness :roll: