Sign in to follow this  
Bob Bear

FAO Niki - BEWARE OF THE COWBOY

Hi Niki,

I just wanted to inform you (of something you may or may not know) that Redcowboy has been pm'ing quite a few members of this board, stating that you and I are some kind of item, lol. It seems to have escaped him that we have never spoke at all other than brief passings on topic threads. :roll:

Unfortunately, his agenda is not honourable. He recently attempted to stalk our good Vickygirl, but failed miserably. Now he attempts to 'step on my toes' (in his immature schoolyard way) by spreading it around that I am somehow 'involved' with you.

Trust me that none of his contactee's believe a word he is saying. But I just wanted to let you know that you were being used in this way.

If you wish to contact via pm, please feel free to. Im happy to have a friendly chat with you about anything. But obviously, my intentions are completely none romantic.

Sorry to have to lower the tone of the board once again with this. I had hoped that RCB had seen the error in his ways, but alas, I was dreaming. He is a nasty piece of work, and continues to prove this day after day.

:?

BB

why dont you go meet with vg instead of entertaining the whole of ESFB? I mean you seem both more harmless than silkysoft kittens, I dont see what bad should happen honestly?

Thats a good question Marc.

Here's a better one though:

What makes you think that you'd know if we did have a week planned together very soon?

My point being, we would PREFER not to have to share our business on the public forum. Unfortunately, tarts like yourself and RCB make that very difficult.

BB

why dont you go meet with vg instead of entertaining the whole of ESFB? I mean you seem both more harmless than silkysoft kittens, I dont see what bad should happen honestly?

there wouldnt be anything weird with you just being friends or anything else...but it is more fun to keep such things for yourselves...we dont interfer, it is the two of you wishing to share everything...We dont ask to be part of your friendship whatever but you come here and flirt with each other each day.

Marco,

This is the last time that I will reply to you on this board and for only one reason. I want you to realize that you have NO idea of what goes on between BB and I. For all you know, we have already met and are living together! Kindly take your 'advice' and put it to good use by giving it to someone who actually will value it. Or if it's such good meaning advice, then try following it yourself. We purposefully maintain our banter vague and trivial to avoid any assumptions and presumptions. I find it sad albeit predictable that you would assume that we are here to entertain you.

it is the two of you wishing to share everything...We dont ask to be part of your friendship whatever but you come here and flirt with each other each day.

We don't share ANYTHING we don't want you to know. And no one is "asking you to be part" of our friendship. Please be assured of that! And finally, when YOU criticize my 'flirting', you are only proving to be the epitomy of the hypocritical. You do it constantly, with anyone who will listen, even with the opposite sex, and at every opportunity. However, when you are not included in the banter is when you become upset. In that sense, you and Mallory are identical. Flirting is fine ONLY when you are included. Of course! I forgot that you only come to this board to be entertained! :roll:

I have a final thing to say to you. If you don't like it here, if something or someone offends you, then PLEASE leave. If watching two friends tease each other is so offensive to you, perhaps you should ask yourself why. Then you need to go out and get those issues resolved. Attacking others is not going to help in any way.

yeah off course you stayed here since 2003 and you didnt have as much fun as I had my first week in Florence...this is just one sad long depression for you

Errrrrr, ok Marc, you tell yourself whatever you need to :roll:

BB

I dont care really. you 2 english speaking old buggers go seek all the attention you need...but stop complaining for a start

Ok, I'll feed him this time VG, but its your turn later... :roll:

Marc, I will complain all I like when I have shady (and in all likeliness, DANGEROUS) nutters like you and RCB hounding me day and night.

That is something worth complaining about!

I hope you two know what horrible people you are.

BB

Unfortunately, his agenda is not honourable. He recently attempted to stalk our good Vickygirl, but failed miserably. Now he attempts to 'step on my toes' (in his immature schoolyard way) by spreading it around that I am somehow 'involved' with you.

Trust me that none of his contactee's believe a word he is saying. But I just wanted to let you know that you were being used in this way.

If you wish to contact via pm, please feel free to. Im happy to have a friendly chat with you about anything. But obviously, my intentions are completely none romantic.

your full of it. what contactees?

im NOT stalking VG! just ask her!! have i ever bothered her besides a few PMs that were not rude in any way. YOU on the other hand r two-timing her and been caught. great to see you scrambling for cover though! :lol::lol:

Haha, you're quite right RCB.

I have been two timing poor Vic.

Marc and I have been seeing one another for several weeks now, and its beginning to look serious.

:lol:

My god, RCB this is pitiful. And whats worse is that you actually think you're on to something.

BB