Sign in to follow this  
Bob Bear

10 Things you MUST do before you die!

Lets here it then people... name ten things that you must, must, MUST do before you die!

- Skydive

- Have a child

- Learn to play the Liszt Sonata!!!

- Become comfortable in my own skin

- Find THE one

- Discover my potential and realise it

- Figure out the KFC secret recipe

- Meet Marc and give him a deep arm :lol:

- Save someones life

- Travel the world

BB

- Stop BB from trying to Skydive

- Observe someone play the Liszt Sonata!!!

- Learn how to give someone a dead arm.

- Learn to ride a motorcycle...and survive.

- Drive on the Autobahn!

- Learn to play the piano.

- Visit the Pyramids of Egypt.

- Learn to drink tea with milk...and not grimace.

- Visit Jerusalem.

- Never run out of things to do!

1. Learn to play piano

2. See a sunrise in Greece

3. See a sunset in Italy

4. Have a picnic on the white cliffs of Dover

5. Drive across Canada

6. Learn to like golf

7. Forgive, really forgive and become at peace with it

8. Run a marathon, and not want to die at the end

9. Write that novel

10. Then put it away.

no that's for sure, mamma mia!

See? I tried to tell you before! It would never work between us! :wink:

Seriously, like you've stated before, you need someone "bold" and "who likes provoking" and that's not me. :cry:

Plus, I've already done a lot of what was on my "Lifetime List of Things to Do." I've been there, done that! (Hey! That's another good thread topic!) Now, I realize that I just want a happy and tranquil life. I've learned to recognize what I really want and it involves feeling safe, feeling loved, some peace and a little kindness. I'm not your type at all.

But there is someone for everyone and I'm sure that "the ONE" for you is out there, waiting for you.

I don't think we are that different on these dimensions...perhaps it is cause we are both getting older and boring :( I don't like travelling 3 times a year to be honest. I prefer staying the same place or having citybreaks. I would never ever consider go skydiving, driving a motorbike or something dangerous...In general I am very careful, it lies to my father's family...all though his brother got a little more energy and his children are a little less academic than me and my sister.

No, I got some facial pains that make me take it easy combined with my personality and lack of finances to really live an active interesting life I am most likely way more boring than you. My best friend read philosophy books, I don't think that got the right image about me.

I admit that I am boyish, I probably seem like someone 4-6 years younger sometimes.

i thought you were leaving??

if there wasnt any entertainment I am quite sure you had left ESFB long ago, it is not all but an important element.

Marc,

You really need to forget what you think you know about me. You are not sure of ANYTHING regarding me, okay sunbeam?

You come here to troll and cause trouble, so dont even think of questioning other peoples motivations.

BB

Ofcourse you dont have real friends here, no one does apart from those who really go out of their way to forge friendship! This an internet forum for godsake. Stop talking about it, and just go out!!!

Sorry Marc, but there is only so many times a man can read that bs before his head explodes :?

BB

Absolutely!

You dont need to quote me mate, I NEVER delete my posts.

And for the record I'll say it again...

F_U_C_K_U

Dont come here you cheeky prick accusing me of being the source of your problems! Every problem you have with the people on this forum has been created by yourself!

Time to take some god damn responsibility. You're a big boy now Marc, start fu***** acting like it.

BB

i'm just telling things as they are....luckily I wont invest more time in this foul play...

good luck! :roll:

Lol, Im getting a reality check from Marc... :roll:

Whatever next? Maybe dieting tips from Ronald McDonald?

BB

reality is that this is only funny for the 2 of us...what the hell went wrong in the past of ours huh? it took like 8 minutes before you responded this, do you realise how much money we could have made in that time? no cause we have gotten hooked wasting time here like Geoffrey did.

:?

Hmmm. Now, I feel guilty. See, I sometimes keep this forum on an open window of my computer WHILE I'm working. So, I am kind of making money at the same time! :oops:

Ummm. I thought everyone did this? Like the more "deskwork" I have, sometimes the easier it is for me to keep up with this board. If I have to get up and walk around it is more difficult.

Have fun with your friend.