Bob Bear

Men Skin Care (.com)

Camo Magnum!!! hahaha, gotta love those marketing people! Throw in an "Extreme" in there somewhere and you got a winner. I wonder if its for vanity purposes or its actually strong enough to cover the blush.

Camo Magnum!!! hahaha, gotta love those marketing people! Throw in an "Extreme" in there somewhere and you got a winner. I wonder if its for vanity purposes or its actually strong enough to cover the blush.

Hehe, I want it in a sportwear packaging, with a dangerous looking trigger and uber action flash :lol:

BB

Hey Bob...you are going to have to share this one with us gals...you find an undetectable concealer...count me IN!!! Good job -- I might contact them myself!!

Irishrose,

Beings as I know you... :wink:

Actually, I dont have high hopes for this product at all. I think its a load of marketing bs. But it pays to have an open mind, right?

Lets see what they say.

BB

Ummm. I have a feeling that this is, like Pilgrim mentioned -just good marketing people. I'm willing to bet that the product is not as good as the other camo's out there. It's probably "regular makeup" grade. Plus, it only comes in 3 shades: Fair, Medium and Bronze. If it's as invisible as they claim, perhaps it's pretty translucent also. NOT good for covering blushes.

Why pay for the virile box cover and "manly' name? Who's going to see your box? Like a good friend of mine says: that's 'b*llocks!' :x

Yeah, but what if I want to save up all the boxes and use them to make a castle, in true manly fashion?

Ooooh! Now I understand! My brain, seeped in estrogen, did not consider that. Abstract thinking is purely a male phenomenon.

Irony also.

:lol:

Yeah, my bets were on marketing BS but ..... you just never know. Life is weird that way.

Silly as this will sound, I have this naive hope that our answer will come from something totally unexpected, someplace odd -- like someone will try something to help with malady XXX and the end result does nothing for XXX but ends up covering facial blushing...

I swear there are days when -- if someone stumbled upon the finding that wiping horse manure on your face would cover the facial blushing without looking like a mask -- I'd suck it up buy myself a horse! Anyone relate to that??

TOTALLY, Irishrose!

I lose all sense of anything when I'm desperate enough. Unfortunately, this is what advertisers have figured out also.

Look at all the bogus "cures" for instant weight loss, hair loss, cellulite, wrinkles...sigh. And if they put a "natural" label on it, people buy it even faster! :x

Natural?? Yeah. It naturally came in the capsules...right off the tree. :evil:

And BB,

I know for a fact that Vickygirl is as gorgeous on the outside as she is on the inside -- if I were you, I'd get working on that car...

Ha! You are one to speak! You KNOW that you'd put ANY rose, Irish or whatever to shame! :wink:

PLUS, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, imo.

thank you for the kind words my sweet Victoria....but mine is a fading rose, it has lived on its stem for 44 years now...its petals are starting to lose their fragrance. and alas, it is a married rose...where as you....

are YOUNG and vibrant and ripe and just prime for the picking....

BB, what are you waiting for?? A man would swim the Atlantic for one lovely moment with the beautiful Vicky...

(Had enough schmaltzy flower analogies for one day??)

Irishrose,

Iv been up all night grafting on my little motor!

Do you think Vicky would prefer a soft or hard top? :wink:

How about wheels? Spokes?

Im lost!

Who knew that building a car would be so difficult (they tech machines to do it, so cant be that hard, right)?

BB

I think its probably just a lot of BS too. And if it only comes in 3 shades, it won't really match everyones skin tones, so therefore, wouldn't that just make it more detectable? I doubt that it really even covers that well. But i guess i should have an open mind about things... Hopefully this Chanel thing will work out, tho.

Don't speak ill of the British. It's no coincidence that we drive on the right side - "right" also being an alternative word for "correct". I don't make this $hit up... it's just the rules.

Besides, we invented driving, just like we invented America and the universe. Well actually, we never invented stuff, we just conquered it and slowly got bored so we gave it back. We're happy with our little island. :)

Is that the radical Muslims want us dead?

Especially if the British invented the universe. Then is it your fault that it's a mess? :lol: And if you invented America...hmmm...things are making sense with this explanation...

That's ok, BB. I still luv you even if you are British. :wink: