dontwannablush

re-do

The first time that I read about ETS for blushing, I was SO excited that I called for an appointment with the surgeon that very day.

Then, I found this forum and other sites and read the stories. I also spoke to the surgeon who gave me a lot of "we are not sure", or "we don't know"...but the waiver I was required to sign prior to surgery clearly outlined that I was VERY SURE that even though all the terrible side effects could occur, I still wanted the surgery. :shock:

Ummm. No, thanks. There was a time in which lobotemies were a good idea for migraine relief... :roll:

Still, I can't judge someone for going through with it and taking their chances. Depends on how desperate you are. I've been there (desperation) too, but I didn't have access to the resources at the time. Who knows what I would have done, then?

Hi There,

I had the surgery done 3 years ago for facial blushing and had the clamps put in. I did not get any positive results and was quite upset. I then researched the internet big time looking for stories of people with the same problem as me then I found this web site. If you are thinking or a redo have a look.

www.hyperdisrosis-usa.com/

Hi There,

I had the surgery done 3 years ago for facial blushing and had the clamps put in. I did not get any positive results and was quite upset. I then researched the internet big time looking for stories of people with the same problem as me then I found this web site. If you are thinking or a redo have a look.

www.hyperdisrosis-usa.com/

Please do not listen to this guy, he is advertising.

BB

I had a re-do, I'm not an idiot! So far so good. Time will tell, but I haven't lost anything trying. My CS is barely noticeable, I'm going to a party next week, that will be a great test to see if the second op has made a difference!