Sign in to follow this  
Bob Bear

FAO Liz

Liz,

Hey, I was up your neck of the woods on Saturday. Was going to give you a ring, but must have lost your number. Sorry!

Anyway, I went to this club called the Rose. I thought Id been there before but clearly not. What can I say, you guys kept that place a bit of a secret didnt you! Soooo many nice girls I didnt know where to look to the best :oops:

You shall have to let me know if you're out that way any time soon, as I'll definately be going there again sometime.

BB

Maybe you should move the "B'ham Blushfest meeting" to this location? This way Mossa, English-ice and Slippy can help BB choose the best looking "Rose"? :D

Decisions, decisions...Tough work but someone's got to do it! :wink:

Liz,

Hey, I was up your neck of the woods on Saturday. Was going to give you a ring, but must have lost your number. Sorry!

Anyway, I went to this club called the Rose. I thought Id been there before but clearly not. What can I say, you guys kept that place a bit of a secret didnt you! Soooo many nice girls I didnt know where to look to the best :oops:

You shall have to let me know if you're out that way any time soon, as I'll definately be going there again sometime.

Was wondering where you'd gone off to! Smellin' the english roses. NICE!!!

Maybe you should move the "B'ham Blushfest meeting" to this location? This way Mossa, English-ice and Slippy can help BB choose the best looking "Rose"? :D

Decisions, decisions...Tough work but someone's got to do it! :wink:

We'd have to chip in an you a flight over Vic. Its be no good without guest :wink:

BB

Vic,

Seriously, how do you guys read a thing I write???

Someone another forum has just been ripping me about my endless typos, and it really is something I MUST sort out.

What I meant to say was:

"We'd have to chip in and get you a flight over Vic. It'd be no good without the star guest"

Lol, I need to slow down. Pace typing is no good, especially when you still have Aftershock poisoning!

BB

Vic,

Seriously, how do you guys read a thing I write???

Someone another forum has just been ripping me about my endless typos, and it really is something I MUST sort out.

BB,

Must be telepathy but I don't mind your typos...I don't even notice them, to tell you the truth! I totally understood your message...

And don't for a moment think that you can try and make me feel better with your suave Brummie accent! :x

Ok. It worked! I'm fine now. :D

Wow, Iv never heard the words 'suave' and 'brummie' used in the same sentance before. I like it!
Dear BB, the Suave Brummie,

Did you know that Brummies are suave? Yes, they can be!

There you go. Twice in two sentences! ...and people say that I'm not an artist... :roll:

Hey Bob!! oh i wish you had called me! and i was just chillin on saturday too, as no-one was out this weekend! I'll PM you my number again, and you must call next time! x x x x